Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

AbrandZ

We were in search of the exact features that Codisto offers. It's a wonderful app and works so well

McSwain Data

We push listings from Shopify to eBay and Codisto creates really nice listings on eBay. There are a lot of settings but support is excellent and was able to work through all issues. I do wish I could automate the processes rather than having to click through each time, but this is by far the best app for pushing listings over to eBay.

One Love Furniture & Electronics Corp

The best application I've got, the best support, if you really want to grow in the electronic business, don't hesitate to use this app, support for Ebay and Amazon, the best experience. I am happy!!

CyberDealsExpress

This app has been great! It has kept me so busy with orders that I have not had the opportunity to do more research and learn how to use all of the different features. But, I have reached out to support for multiple things that have come about that I need to change, & they are always very fast to reply & help me get through whatever is going on that I have not had time to learn how to use, yet. I highly recommend this app. It is a lot better than what I was using before this app, alternatively.

Rug Love

I tried Codisto, Export Feed then finally Koongo. Koongo was by far the simplest to set up and sync so I went with that. This one does work as does export feed. i would download all 3 and see which one you prefer. I would think Koongo would be best for the vast majority.

BrandsGroup

Great app to get all orders from different marketplaces into Shopify. Also quick and helpful support on any questions I have had.

Safe Haven Music Guitars

This is the app you want. Shopify's built in eBay and Amazon integrations are sloppy and will screw your inventory up. After trying several different apps and custom coding solutions, Codisto ticks every box at a very good price. Have never felt the need to review something until now just because how happy I am with how well Codisto works.

Guyos Apparel

Simple And Powerful. Great customer service, the listings on Ebay looks like a pro with minimum time

Girogama

Questa app è fantastica. Il supporto di Arlie è straordinario. Sono molto contento. 10 stelle sono meritate

Just4Games

Noel M., you are a CHAMP!

I feel privileged tonight getting replied within a hour.

I’ve been dealing with other aspect of this project with poor answers from different service gaining bits of information every 24 hours.

You just boosted my hopes.