Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

Floridagifts

I really enjoy using Codisto to manage my marketplace listings and orders. I have not moved my Walmart listings to Codisto managed yet but once they fix the pricing override issue, I will transition my Walmart listings as well. The quantity buffer and bulk edit tools are brilliant.

Thanks for your review!
It's great that you enjoy using our app and we look forward to welcoming you to Walmart. Our support team are available 24/7, please reach out anytime!

PARTSKINDLY

GREAT APP ! GREAT SERVICE ! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ! John and the rest of the crew actually understand modern day support . we need more apps like this in the world . !

Thanks for your review 😎
We really appreciate your comments - our support team will be thrilled with the "modern day support" note. Thank you for your recommendation. Please reach out anytime.

JPAK CO

This is the Ebay listing software I was looking for.
It has good UI.
Listing on ebay without any software is very annoying unless you only have few.
Use this program.
Thanks!

Thanks for your review!
We are so pleased our app has given you the listing software you were looking for 😎 Your recommendation is really appreciated!
We are available 24/7 please be sure to reach out.

Fitness Hero

Nothing but issues with this platform. You change a setting and it doesnt work on ebay, fix it on ebay and the platform changes it back!! Terrible Customer service dont help much, just tell you to speak to ebay! Who say its an integration issue. Wasted two days trying to integrate this and would have been quicker doing it all manually!

Thanks for your review,
Your account has been updated and we are unaware of any further issues, we would ask you to contact us to discuss further.

Ukiyo Kumo

Genner was a great help. Fantastic and quick support when needed. Finally an App that works wonderfully in comparison to many of the others available after encountering inventory syncing issues. What a relief!

November 28, 2021

Thanks for you review!
We're so glad we were able to resolve your syncing issues with our app 👍
Genner will love your comments, thanks 😍

Direct TV Parts

Great customer service provided by Marielle. Helped assist me in changing shipping policies for ebay and was very helpful.

November 22, 2021

Thanks for your review,
We are pleased we could help resolve your shipping policies and Marielle will love your kind comments 😎 Please reach out anytime!

Glamorous

Customer help has been excellent! Would highly recommend the download and use of this app. We utilised for us to Ebay

November 22, 2021

Thanks for your review!
We appreciate your kind words and glad our support team could help 😍
Please reach out anytime, we are available 24/7.

Boardwalk Tee Co

THEY ARE BEYOND AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for months i was frustrated with dealing with these platforms..they fixed it all for me Customer service is top notch. Amazing amazing amazing

Thanks for your AMAZING review 😁
We're so glad we have 'removed' the frustration and help resolve your issues.. please reach out anytime.

ALIENTECH

Great! Excellently!
Codisto is a great app, which easily extends my website sales to multiple third-party platforms. It has dramatically promoted my sales performance. And what I appreciate is their customer service. They are online 24 hours a day; they are very professional, patient, and friendly in language. I highly recommend everyone to use it.

Thanks for your review!
We are glad you love the app and it has improved your sales 😃
Our Support Team will appreciate your fabulous comments!
Please reach out anytime.

Lustrous Shine

The app is A+ but the customer service is even greater I wish all other apps would have customer service like they have

Thanks for your review!
We do love our Support Team and find them one in a million, we're glad you do too! 😎 But we're also very pleased you like our app!
Please reach out anytime, we are available 24/7.