Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

Beaumonde Creative

Unable to cancel the app. Causing issues with my Amazon inventory. Does strange things and does not update quantities. Inventory is in tatters now.
Additionally, the developers at the Codisto LINQ accessed our Amazon account after we had finally managed to delete the app so please ensure you Revoke Access on Amazon permissions once after the App is deleted.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. We're sorry you experienced issues with the app. However, the app can always be cancelled and uninstalled and the problems you were facing with inventory would have been explained if you had contacted us via support prior to uninstalling. As you can see from the other reviews, many businesses rely on Codisto for catalog, price, inventory and order sync with Amazon/eBay all over the world.

Bohemiam Jungle

My products do not exist in Amazon, it is assumed that new ASINs must be created, now I get this error: include the following attributes: product_type. Feed ID: 0. For more troubleshooting help, see
  the support does not look how to solve it, nor do they look at the emails that I have sent, calling Amazon repeatedly to tell me what is the problem of this application ... if it keeps giving me errors they will block my account ... if you put a negative comment they call you to take it away, but they do not look at what happens or explain anything to you

March 13, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. We're sorry you experienced problems with the app. Generally merchants are complimentary about our customer support but we acknowledge we aren't perfect and if you receive support that was below par we apologise.

Mama Dont Cry

hard to manage.and it doesn't list products as fast as they say. requires an additional unknown information from ebay account...bad experience!

March 13, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. We are sorry you found the app hard to manage but you need an eBay seller account to be able to use it - that's a requirement of eBay and beyond our control.

1 3 Next