Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

Kryptonite Character Store

We have the retail stores, website and amazon channels. Codisto doing great with integration. Now hopefully will help us with google shopping! We are waiting for it!

MFT Stamps

After the initial set-up, it's pretty hands-off and functions based on the parameters we set in place running our Amazon store pretty seamlessly!

Ute Covers Direct

Really good integration between Amazon Australia and Shopify. Helpful and quick support team. Recommend them to anyone wanting to expand their sales channel.

Swish Equestrian

Great app for selling on amazon but keeping stock control in shopify. Some teething issues but the support is fantastic :)

CityCaps.Co

Codisto is my secret weapon to uploading products in bulk to Amazon. Everything works great and their support team is awesome! Thanks guys

yeehawcowboy

At first the app is a little hard to understand.. However if you have any questions support is always there! got my listings up and ruining. I have alot variants per item... so I had alot of questions... they answered all of them.. strongly recommenced !

Motolifestyle

Thanks guys,
- Customer support is amazing!!
- Im very satisfied using Codisto! helps a lot for sales.

Wakesports Unlimited

App is very easy to use and the support staff is extremely helpful. Saved us hours and hours of work uploading our 10000 SKUs to Amazon and Ebay.

Lowbrow Customs

I use Codisto to list our products on eBay and couldn't be happier. It is VERY fast and easy to filter and sort products, make changes in bulk, and customize your listing information using meta fields. I switched to Codisto and Shopify from our established Magento-based website, using a different piece of software to list on eBay. Codisto allowed me to very easily link our existing listings with tons of sales to our Shopify products and take them over. We switched our entire software platform and never missed a beat, orders just started flowing right in again. Support has been top notch, very responsive and fast and extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

Love Drums Ltd

Takes a while to get to know, but fairly intuitive for the most part. Pleased with the rapid and helpful customer support.