Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

Aerospace Surplus Net

Top quality people, easy and courteous

Ai Du

Better than those "upscale" and high priced apps for exporting and manage your products/order in Amazon (all areas) and eBay, good support too =) well done

Latest And Greatest

great customers help support helping me out with question, Rizi the agent was great!!!

Nestz Com Au

Must have APPS! Can easily link your eBay and Amazon store to your shopify store.

Simple 1 click process and it will upload all products into the store automatically.

Very impressive and patient supports team too.

Skyjems

VERY Impressed!

Work is done inside of shopify site (not the other way around) Orders generate on shopify and feedback is automatic.

They have some templates & themes, I just used the basic template and it's working great for me.

I would strongly recommend this for anyone who wants to list their Shopify inventory on eBay.

Rickshaw Journey

I am still in my trial period, but this may be just the tool I have been looking for. I had one simple hiccup and it was taken care of by support in less than an hour, looking forward to the possibilities!

Eazy Surfer

Finally an Amazon & eBay integration app that works! Plus I can list on US, UK and Germany for both marketplaces. Feels like Christmas and birthday together. Been selling for many years, tried lots of multi-channel apps but always been disappointed before now. Easy to use, performs well (fast to list, inventory in sync!) and I love that I can map my own values to the marketplaces (attribute mapping). Never seen an integration app as extensive and fully featured. Definitely recommend yes, yes, yes!

March 13, 2019

Great to hear an experienced merchant appreciate Codisto in light of other multi-channel apps. Many thanks for the review! xox

Xmascart99

Awesome app, can't fault it. Really easy to use with fast sync. Listed on multiple eBay and Amazon sites with this app and edited templates to support foreign language listings. Great job, fully recommend.

Wholesale Paint Group

Have tried many Shopify to eBay listers and Codisto LINQ has been by far the best.

Incredibly easy to use and a great support team who are always there for you.

I'd highly recommend for any online business.

Falcon73

A real time-saver. It is super easy to list and keep your products in sync. Being able to fulfill eBay or Amazon orders straight from Shopify is fantastic.

1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next