Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

by Codisto

Sell multichannel on Google, Amazon & eBay with Channel Cloud

Shopkhanomak

Amazing App!! Great features and great lightening fast customer service! Don't miss it if you need to export your products to ebay!

Leefed

This app is good if it works, saves soo much time importing to eBay. However it does really need to be looked at in terms of upgrading.

The Sydney String Centre

Great app, timesaver dealing with our eBay listings, Simple and easy to use and reasonably quick to update. Support team is super helpful and fast to respond. Definitely recommend!

Candylipz 2

Outstanding Services! Lightning Responses & Problem Solving!
Thank you so much.

Inter Deals

Incorrect inventory quantity on amazon leading to orders i cant fullfil plus it costed around 80$ in ebay insertion fees after i uninstalled it. My opinion it doesnt work properly

March 13, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. We are sorry you were left with the impression that the app was not working properly. The app only acted on the settings that were user driven.

The problem with your Amazon quantity was that you had set quantity to be 'Fixed=1' as opposed to using your Shopify quantity.

Codisto cannot create eBay listings (and cause related insertion fees where you don't have an eBay store subscription) when the app is not installed. All listings were created during the two occasions when you had the app installed.

Whilst it is rare for us to receive comments like yours, we are always looking to improve our in app messaging and user experience and will take your comments on board when developing improvements to how merchants can view their settings.

Novaprosports

Great app, with very helpful support team (Noel mainly). We get our product listing error solved in short time! Definitely recommended.

Riggers Workwear Online

Great service, I recommend this product.

Adaptecom

Finally an app to sell on Amazon + eBay DIRECTLY FROM SHOPIFY and keep EVERYTHING IN SYNC! I love this app. I’ve tried other ‘apps’ that aren’t really apps but just redirect you to their own complicated multi-channel plaform. With Codisto can simply continuing using Shopify but also sell on Amazon + eBay. So far my inventory is always in sync and my prices have changed automatically from Shopify! Being able to create new listings in bulk saved me hours and being able to map a custom meta-field containing my Amazon titles to all my listings in bulk is the cherry on the top. The price isn’t the cheapest but the hassle free quality means it pays for itself multiple times over. This is the only app you’ll ever need for Amazon & eBay.

March 13, 2019

Awesome to hear the full value of the product being recognised - many thanks for your review! xox

Beaumonde Creative

Unable to cancel the app. Causing issues with my Amazon inventory. Does strange things and does not update quantities. Inventory is in tatters now.
Additionally, the developers at the Codisto LINQ accessed our Amazon account after we had finally managed to delete the app so please ensure you Revoke Access on Amazon permissions once after the App is deleted.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. We're sorry you experienced issues with the app. However, the app can always be cancelled and uninstalled and the problems you were facing with inventory would have been explained if you had contacted us via support prior to uninstalling. As you can see from the other reviews, many businesses rely on Codisto for catalog, price, inventory and order sync with Amazon/eBay all over the world.

Card Cavern Trading Cards Llc

This app is simply amazing! Not only do orders sync to my shopify dashboard, but my inventory is FINALLY in the right hands. I have tried inkfrog, the shopify sales channel and someone else (whom was such a bad experience I forgot their name) and none of them worked right. I constantly oversold on eBay because my inventory would not sync. It's bad enough trying to sort out inventory problems..but to also have furious customers, well it was almost enough of a headache to make us close our eBay store.

Running a website is a full time job. Running eBay doesn't have to be! Nor does it have to be expensive. The ROI from using Codisto far outweighs any of the other apps! I would seriously give this app 10/10 if it would let me!

Oh and thanks be to Larry for the fast reply to some questions I had!

March 13, 2019

Great to hear such positive comments from an experienced merchant who understands the multichannel landscape. Many thanks! xox