Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

Embellish Your World

Great app so far :) Very easy to set up , I am not that great with technology but managed to up it up and running within an hour, and I have alot of products
Customer service is fantastic , Very helpful Thank you Codisto

Rockitpoole

Since trialling Codisto LINQ the service I have received has been exemplary, nothing seems to be too much, all my questions have been answered quickly and professionally the one thing I was concerned about was being left to work it all out alone, this is not the case Jonathan has been there step by step helping me with my set up, this is very comforting, so much that I have now signed up for the service, knowing that I have a back up only an email away.

Seadragon

Delivers an easy connection from Shopify to eBay and offers a lot of customisation. Good follow-up.

Baby2travel Co Uk

Tried many apps to transfer inventory to other marketplaces, wasted a lot of precious time.
Frustrating at times as most apps don’t deliver what they promise, Codisto however saved us a lot of time, when asked for support we had a phone call immediately from the other side of the planet... simply the best app on Shopify!

Tshirt Ds

Great Product,
Push product from Shopify to Ebay with 1 click, and push back all data from Ebay to Shopify. Can't wait to try more in this month.
Thank for Technical Support team especially Jonathan Pollard. Jae and Harryl

Wild Burro

I highly recommend Codisto LINQ for your Amazon/Ebay Shopify integration. The customer support is phenomenal, just keep in mind that they are based in Australia so be patient.

Joachim just helped me get my first products live in my Ebay shop, so I'm very excited. He helped me set up the domestic shipping and international rates which was a huge help. I also needed some assistance with the return policy and Joachim was there to get it set up correctly. Thank you Joachim. I look forward to integrating to Amazon with Codisto in the near future. Great App. :^ )))))

Dwight

Aerospace Surplus Net

Top quality people, easy and courteous

Ai Du

Better than those "upscale" and high priced apps for exporting and manage your products/order in Amazon (all areas) and eBay, good support too =) well done

Latest And Greatest

great customers help support helping me out with question, Rizi the agent was great!!!

Nestz Com Au

Must have APPS! Can easily link your eBay and Amazon store to your shopify store.

Simple 1 click process and it will upload all products into the store automatically.

Very impressive and patient supports team too.