Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

by Codisto

Sell multichannel on Google, Amazon & eBay with Channel Cloud

Novaprosports

Great app, with very helpful support team (Noel mainly). We get our product listing error solved in short time! Definitely recommended.

Riggers Workwear Online

Great service, I recommend this product.

Adaptecom

Finally an app to sell on Amazon + eBay DIRECTLY FROM SHOPIFY and keep EVERYTHING IN SYNC! I love this app. I’ve tried other ‘apps’ that aren’t really apps but just redirect you to their own complicated multi-channel plaform. With Codisto can simply continuing using Shopify but also sell on Amazon + eBay. So far my inventory is always in sync and my prices have changed automatically from Shopify! Being able to create new listings in bulk saved me hours and being able to map a custom meta-field containing my Amazon titles to all my listings in bulk is the cherry on the top. The price isn’t the cheapest but the hassle free quality means it pays for itself multiple times over. This is the only app you’ll ever need for Amazon & eBay.

March 13, 2019

Awesome to hear the full value of the product being recognised - many thanks for your review! xox

Beaumonde Creative

Unable to cancel the app. Causing issues with my Amazon inventory. Does strange things and does not update quantities. Inventory is in tatters now.
Additionally, the developers at the Codisto LINQ accessed our Amazon account after we had finally managed to delete the app so please ensure you Revoke Access on Amazon permissions once after the App is deleted.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. We're sorry you experienced issues with the app. However, the app can always be cancelled and uninstalled and the problems you were facing with inventory would have been explained if you had contacted us via support prior to uninstalling. As you can see from the other reviews, many businesses rely on Codisto for catalog, price, inventory and order sync with Amazon/eBay all over the world.

Card Cavern Trading Cards Llc

This app is simply amazing! Not only do orders sync to my shopify dashboard, but my inventory is FINALLY in the right hands. I have tried inkfrog, the shopify sales channel and someone else (whom was such a bad experience I forgot their name) and none of them worked right. I constantly oversold on eBay because my inventory would not sync. It's bad enough trying to sort out inventory problems..but to also have furious customers, well it was almost enough of a headache to make us close our eBay store.

Running a website is a full time job. Running eBay doesn't have to be! Nor does it have to be expensive. The ROI from using Codisto far outweighs any of the other apps! I would seriously give this app 10/10 if it would let me!

Oh and thanks be to Larry for the fast reply to some questions I had!

March 13, 2019

Great to hear such positive comments from an experienced merchant who understands the multichannel landscape. Many thanks! xox

Gameology

Definitely recommend if you want to make your business serious, and also appreciate help from Arlie's support even at after hours!

Bohemiam Jungle

My products do not exist in Amazon, it is assumed that new ASINs must be created, now I get this error: include the following attributes: product_type. Feed ID: 0. For more troubleshooting help, see
  the support does not look how to solve it, nor do they look at the emails that I have sent, calling Amazon repeatedly to tell me what is the problem of this application ... if it keeps giving me errors they will block my account ... if you put a negative comment they call you to take it away, but they do not look at what happens or explain anything to you

March 13, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. We're sorry you experienced problems with the app. Generally merchants are complimentary about our customer support but we acknowledge we aren't perfect and if you receive support that was below par we apologise.

Heysara

This is a great app, saves countless hours of updating multiple platforms with the same products. When I'm submitting product for eBay, I find it really helpful to write a more descriptive product title which will get more views on eBay. This app keeps track of this and changes to products along the way. Super easy to use and support is 5 star. I got support within an hour on a Sunday afternoon via email, all was resolved within a few hours. Thanks from www.heysara.com

Bufen

Fantastic customer service. Had a problem and they went out of their way to fix it.

Powersports Deal

Quick support and high quality platform :D