Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

Coolshoppingnow

The best app for amazon and ebay listing. They are very cooperative and very helpful. Highly recommended.

Horsin Around Saddlery

Finally an app that really works, if easy to use and has saved me so much time! So far it has been working with minimal problems or issues. It has been mostly my "learning curve" that has offered most of my frustration which is normal with getting used to a new app. Word of advice, read their website tutorial for better understanding of the program and all the options this app has to offer before you get going. The app itself is very "user friendly" and easy to use. I kind of learned options as I went along which is probably not the smartest way to go. Jae in support is absolutely amazing! Anytime I have a question or issue he answers very promptly. The customer service is out of this world great! The only recommendation I have would be to add an option for auctions on eBay. (I'd even pay more money per month for this). My eBay store we sell very unique and rare horse saddles so for us the best way to go is let people bid them up as sometimes it's hard to know their actual worth. I understand most items in eBay do better with "buy it now", and all of our other items we sell this way, however for businesses with truly unique items having the auction is the way to go to gain maximum profit. We are excited to try selling some of our products on Amazon as well. What has held me back in the past was all the work having to list on multiple sites and keep track of on multiple sites. I highly recommend this app and their exceptional customer support!

Pacvac Australia

Great product that works just as well as advertised. Customer service is exceptional.

Usofficestore Com

Support is very friendly but will not take any responsibility for any error. All the faults are users. This app is not capable to create proper ASIN, and it is not the fault of this App this is something user is doing mistake to upload the product.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. We're sorry that you experienced problems with the app. But as mentioned via support, Amazon doesn't allow ASINs to be created if your GTIN (UPC/EAN) data in Shopify isn't in the correct format. For existing listings, Amazon will return the corresponding ASINs from matched GTINs in the Amazon catalog - Codisto does not control the GTIN/ASIN link - that is controlled by Amazon.

Bosunsboat

Noel, has been extremely helpful and patient with my requests. He has demonstrated excellent knowledge in helping me transfer my listings from Magento to Shopify.

Thanks Noel. (Tom , Bosun's Locker

Babyfefe

Great app, great customer service, highly recommended!

Shopkhanomak

Amazing App!! Great features and great lightening fast customer service! Don't miss it if you need to export your products to ebay!

Leefed

This app is good if it works, saves soo much time importing to eBay. However it does really need to be looked at in terms of upgrading.

The Sydney String Centre

Great app, timesaver dealing with our eBay listings, Simple and easy to use and reasonably quick to update. Support team is super helpful and fast to respond. Definitely recommend!

Candylipz 2

Outstanding Services! Lightning Responses & Problem Solving!
Thank you so much.