Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited September 8, 2022

The content API isn't working with Google. This stopped working in June of 2022. As of today, September 2022, they still cannot correct the problem for me so none of my products are showing on Google. All I get is lip service! If you have other options, don't get involved with this company

LeanLight
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 21, 2022

Way to buggy for amazon, google and ebay. Take forever to figure out issues while we are loosing sales.

Freestyleshop
Time spent using app: 8 months
Codisto replied June 28, 2022

We have reached out with solutions for Google and understand your frustration, sometimes this is out of our hands and determined by the Sales Channel.

June 20, 2022

although i am still not connected to amazon( amazon still checking my account for 7-10 days) the support received has been high quality and very fast installing me with huge confidence this was the right choice of software for Oscanna

oscanna.co.uk
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Codisto replied June 20, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We look forward to working with you, please reach out to our Support Team anytime!

June 20, 2022

Jason was a star, I'm a little slow on setting things up properly and can't wrap my head around it so well. Jason just popped into my listings their side, approved something and it was loading correctly. Don't waste your time trying to address it yourself, reach out to the useful Codisto Team.

White Lion Design
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Codisto replied June 20, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We certainly appreciate your confidence in our team 😁 Jason will be thrilled with your comments! Please do reach out anytime!

June 18, 2022

The app works great for managing 3rd party sales through Shopify and when I ran into an issue, John from customer service helped me out greatly then showed me steps to resolve inventory sync issues in the future.

Wornstar
Time spent using app: 9 months

Thanks for your review!
Great to hear you have had a positive experience using our app!
John will be thrilled with your comments 😎 Please reach out anytime!

June 16, 2022

Just started to use codisto, we are having a few issues but the customer service is good. So hopefully we can get it solved soon.

Zone3 LTD
Time spent using app: 9 months

Thanks for your review!
We are happy to have you on board, start-up can sometimes be challenging but our Support team are on hand 24/7 to guide you through this process 😎

June 16, 2022

我试用了不少shopify链接Amazon或者google的APP,我认为Codisto是最棒的一款,软件非常适合同时在Amazon和shopify开店的朋友。非常值得推荐。
客服服务也非常到位。非常值得推荐。感谢您们。

Yuqiao Store
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months

感谢您的点评!
我们感谢您的推荐和客气话。
我们的客户支持团队 24/7 全天候提供服务,请随时联系!

Thanks for your review!
We are grateful for your recommendation and your kind words.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 please reach out anytime!

June 16, 2022

Support chat replies are fast and accurate.
We look forward to more functional updates. ..................

日本然リトテ
Japan
Time spent using app: 7 months

Thanks for your review!
Glad we could help quickly with your queries. Look our for our Newsletter keeping you informed and updated with any new feature launches 😎

June 15, 2022

Great app with great customer support. Happy with the service received and looking forward to using this app further.

Horizon Store
Time spent using app: 2 days

Thanks for your review!
Great app, great customer support! You said it all and we are looking forward to working with you. Please reach out anytime!

Edited June 16, 2022

Codisto helped us list our MFN products on Amazon- easy to make bulk changes to product and sync to Seller Central. And the support we received was fantastic- Live Chat response was always fast and informative!

Triumph Australia
Time spent using app: 7 months

Thanks for your review!
Our Codisto XpressGrid™ is a unique, multi-list interface that's easy to use and consistent across all sales channels making bulk editing easy!
Our Support team is available 24/7 please reach out anytime!