Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

ameriDroid

For eBay this is the best app you could ever have for eBay/Shopify combo. Amazon is good, but the way Amazon handles variations is a little tricky to get used it. I would recommend Codisto to all selling on eBay and Amazon.

decora

Amazing customer service!
I came across a of couple problems which were sorted promptly. Nothing is too much trouble. As I’m quite a novice, having the extra help needed was essential for my growing business. Special thanks to Harryl for helping me step by step!
100% recommend if you’re looking for a powerful multichannel integration with 5 star service.

アールチェンジ

Great service. It has become easier to sell to multiple platforms.
Selling eBay is especially easy. Products registered with shopify can be sold immediately. It became my favorite service.

Metro Hobbies

A platform that was easy to set-up. Its reliable, very easy to use and well designed. Support team is excellent and very responsive!

Felix Chevrolet Store

Excellent app! Saved us a lot of time. Outstanding and fast customer support. Certainly recommend.

Da Klinic Online | Skate Specialists

Codisto was really easy to setup for Ebay. If i have ever had an issue the support staff have promptly assisted me in resolving the problem. The Codisto app is well priced compared to how many Ebay sales it has generated. Keep up the good work.

The Hippie House

Codisto are one of the few apps that actually work. Their support team are always there to help as well and I have no issues recommending them to others.

Natysports

I sell on eBay and Amazon, plus the website at Shopify. After years of research, I finally found a solution that works, With Codisto I'm able to list my inventory in one single place and "push" the same items to eBay and Amazon with real-time sync. It took me a couple of weeks to understand how the grid works, and I still run into issues from time to time, but this is normal and expected with this type of service. However, whenever I need help, Codisto's Customer Service always replies quickly, within 24hrs or less.
I'll definitely continue to use this app, and recommend to anyone,

Walnut Melbourne

Great app, makes the process of listing on marketplaces very easy, nice dashboard that's easy to use & fantastic customer support & a really nice team who always reply in a timely manner.

LowB Clothing

This app is the perfect solution for listing your product on Amazon and eBay , I have tried many multi channel listing apps and none compare to Codisto. Their support team is very responsive and go above and beyond to help with issues