Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DIVA MALLS - divamalls.com

Location United Arab Emirates

The support team are really helpful and available all the time to help you installing the app and make it ready. The App will help you list your products on different channels , i tried some others Apps for me i found it very good. I hope more channels in the future like expanding walmart and etsy ..thanks a lot for the hard work...

January 11, 2022

Thanks for your review 😁
Certainly plenty of hard work and we're glad our Support Team were able to help you install and be ready to list!
Please reach out anytime!

Seven Skates

Time spent using app About 1 year

I needed an app that listed product to ebay automatically if they're in stock. Sounds simple but no app ive found can rival codisto. its more expensive that most but trust me when i say this. Set it and forget it. brilliant little app and 24/7 human to human live chat customer service. cant go wrong

January 11, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We're so glad you find the eBay simple and easy to set and forget 😎
Please reach out to our support team anytime!

Budovideos Inc

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Support staff was very attentive to my complex issue. It took a few weeks but we finally got everything resolved.

January 6, 2022

Thanks for your review!
So glad you got everything resolved and our support team could lead you through this 😎 Please reach out anytime!

Pets and You Healthy Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Once you learn this app it is invaluable! Saves so much time,and keep all the channels very well organized. Plus their customer service is always there to help! A competitive app we used was not good. Codisto is the way to go in our view!!!

January 6, 2022

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
So glad this works for you on eBay and Amazon 😎
Please reach out anytime, we are available 24/7!

Wear A Label

Excellent customer service and amazing app. Very easy to use and if you are stuck anywhere the customer service team is very helpful.

January 5, 2022

Thanks for your review,
Great to hear you had a positive experience with our Support Team 😎
Our roadmap has many features and upgrades that we continue to work on.

GUÜDS.io - Curated Natural & Organic e-Grocer

I haven't finished up setting up, but this app is on eBay as an approved 3rd party provider (You can find the list going through eBay's website > Seller Center > Third Party Providers) so I am pretty comfortable working with them knowing that. I have spoken to support, the both times I did it was honestly phenomenal. It took a few moments to few minutes to get connected, and the responses were very prompt.

Thanks for your review!
Glad you were able to connect to our Support Team and have them resolve your issues. They are available 24/7 please reach out anytime!

Liquor Wine Cave

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing customer service support. Ignore the negative reviews and give it a GO. You will be amazed how these guys troubleshoot your issues until its sorted!

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
Our Support team will be thrilled with your comments, we don't like to leave problems unresolved 😉
Please reach out anytime!

remgent.co.uk

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy and quick to set up and the support team are quick and very helpful. Very useful to add both Amazon and ebay to shopify whilst tracking sales and inventory.

Thanks for your review!
We're happy to hear your experience was quick and easy!
Our Support Team are available 24/7 please reach out anytime!

Camera Exchange

The customer service was amazing and helped me extremely! They sent me my information in my email to

January 4, 2022

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
Our Support Team will be thrilled with your comments 😎 Glad we could help resolve your enquiries! Please reach out anytime...

CellCynergy Nutrition

Great app integrating & synching Shopify to Amazon & Walmart. Mark from support team is awesome!!!!