Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
May 5, 2022

SUPER APP MERCI BC JE CONSEI J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire MARCHE AMAZONE SUPER APP MERCI SUPER APP MERCI BC JE CONSEI J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire MARCHE AMAZONE SUPER APP MERCI

Anishopfr.com
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Codisto replied May 5, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis !
Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que vous êtes satisfait de notre application, veuillez nous contacter à tout moment 😎

Thank you so much for your review!
We are delighted to hear you are happy with our app, please reach out anytime 😎

May 4, 2022

This app really helped me easily migrate to Amazon and the support from the team was amazing during the entire process.

Masters of Mystery
Time spent using app: 5 days

Thanks for your review!
So happy our app has allowed an easy migration to Amazon 😎 And our Support Team could help you through it! Please reach out anytime!

May 3, 2022

The supports are really helpful, but if the chatting won't be disconnected by change a menu, will be really improve the user experience. Overall, the app is great!

Kids Funnel
Time spent using app: 14 days

Thanks for your review!
Glad we could help with your queries and that you are enjoying the app 😎 We will certainly look into the disconnection of the web widget.
Please reach out anytime!

May 1, 2022

Honestly the customer service is amazing! - If you have a problem they are very responsive and get it taken care of right away.

Squeaks Game World
Time spent using app: About 2 years

Thanks for your review1
We do love our Support Team 😍 They certainly are highly recommended if you have a query about our app, and very willing to take any amount of time needed to resolve your issues.

May 1, 2022

Good Support! Amazing app that offer hassle free product publishing on Ebay. Highly recommended. !!!

Valet Shops
Time spent using app: 16 days

Thanks for your review!
Good Support and an Amazing app! Great recommendation - thank you!
We are available 24/7 please reach out anytime!

April 29, 2022

I've already left a review but just had another good experience with their customer service team. Ronel helped me fix a problem very quickly and now every is working great.

MJ Overstock
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Thanks for your "additional" review 😁
We love positive reviews - you can write as many as you like 👍
Ronel will be thrilled! Glad we could assist once more 😎

April 28, 2022

Awesome Customer Support and revert within seconds.. May be the reason for No.1 Ecommerce platform... Happy

Spice Village
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months

Great feedback - thanks! We do love "Happy" 😁
Please reach out anytime!

April 27, 2022

I love this app, it syncs my POS with Amazon and eBay with no problems. The only time I have contacted them with an issue they were very quick to solve it.

Warehouse Suit Sale
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Thanks for your review!
We're so glad you "love" our app 😍 We're happy to have you aboard and you can reach out to our Support team anytime!

April 27, 2022

I really like this app. Good customer service. The support team are very helpful and available 24/7.

VPA Australia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Thanks for your review!
We pride ourselves on our connectivity and our Support Team! Thanks for your recommendation.

April 27, 2022

very helpful to fix all my problems, they are very gentle and they showed me some problems i had on my account and they fixed it very good service

juju&kity
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Thanks for your review!
We're so glad we could help resolve your problems, our support team is amazing 😊 and available 24/7, please reach out anytime!