Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
April 25, 2022

This allows us to connect to Amazon and process those orders through shopify and thus into our ERP and WMS systems. We have been very satisfied with the product so far. Amazon continues to force changes to the listing requirements which "breaks" some things we used to do with Codisto (ie it makes listing NEW items more difficult and we have reverted to flat files for some catagories) but I'm sure it is difficult for Codisto to keep up with Amazon's changes as they seem to make them all the time on the fly. Codisto seems to try to improve the product as time goes on and that is appreciated.

Drake Waterfowl
Time spent using app: About 2 years

Thanks for your review!
Your comments are very much on point! Amazon does change things without notice, but at Codisto we aim to respond to the changes quickly and effectively ensuring we maintain our top level standard 😎
Please reach out anytime!

April 25, 2022

Fantastic service, overly helpful and easy to use product. great chatting online and very efficient team

3N Ltd
Time spent using app: 2 months

Thanks for your review!
You said it all.... fantastic service, easy to use product and efficient!
🤩 🤩 🤩 Please reach out anytime!

April 20, 2022

I needed help with certain issues regarding policies and the customer support as so amazing as so quick to reply, they fixed the issue within the hour! Would recommend to anyone!

Time Rediscovered
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years

Thanks for your recommendation 😎
Great to hear we were able to resolve your issues quickly! It's important to us to have your listings up as soon as possible and start selling 😊 Please reach out anytime!

April 19, 2022

This app helps me list on Amazon much easier. I can finally list products in bulk which saves me a lot of time

BÓNVEVI
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Thanks for your review!
So glad you can now list on Amazon! And using our unique Codisto XpressGrid makes it even easier to manage products in bulk!

April 19, 2022

App completa e funzionale, assistenza sempre attiva e pronta a risolvere eventuali problemi. Ottimo!

Integratore MAXIMO
Time spent using app: 6 days
Codisto replied April 19, 2022

Grazie per la tua recensione!
Siamo felici di averti a bordo. Siamo disponibili in qualsiasi momento, contattaci 😎

Thanks for your review!
We're happy to have you on board. We are available anytime, please reach out 😎

April 19, 2022

Looks great app. I am starting to use it and it is promising. The support team is awesome and making you love to work on the app.

LamarNova
Time spent using app: 13 days

Thanks for your review!
We're sure you won't be disappointed 😎 But if you are unsure and have any questions please reach out anytime...

April 15, 2022

Ediline was such a big help to me. Very attentive, patient and helpful! Very thorough and caring and helped with all the details that I needed to help list my product on to Amazon.

Kauʻi Beauty
Time spent using app: 13 days

Thanks for your review!
Ediline will be thrilled with your comments 😎 Happy selling on Amazon!
Please reach out anytime, we are available 24/7.

April 15, 2022

I've ran into several synchronization problems but I' ve managed, with the help of the Customer support, to solve most of them.

Free Time Store Osimo
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Thanks for your review!
So glad we were able to assist you 😎 We pride ourselves on reliable connectivity on sync and orders. We are available 24/7 please reach out if you experience any further issues.

April 13, 2022

Great! Set up and support team are amazing. I had some questions on implementation and they were resolved within minutes in the instant chat.

GT Games
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
Codisto replied April 14, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Great to hear we could answer your queries quickly and effectively. We're happy to have you on board. Please reach out anytime!

April 12, 2022

We had a problem with synchronizing products and orders. The technical support was able to intercept our request and brilliantly solve the problem (caused by incorrect settings on amazon). Nice work, congratulations Jason great support!

cafetwin
Time spent using app: 5 months
Codisto replied April 14, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Amazon can be a little challenging but our support team certainly does know their way around our app and how to resolve these types of issues. So glad Jason was able to resolve yours 😊