Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

justbrand2007

powerful sync with ebay, quick customer service, need a little time to adapt to it though, I use it for 2 weeks, getting better and better

Number 9 Fashion

Works well and effortlessly for Amazon and eBay. Of note they were the first and only service in this space to support Amazon Australia. Customer service is sensational!

Great range of subscription plans to match your needs, volume and business too. Flat rate, commission based, volume, etc.

FreshTrends

Solid solution for integrating shopify and amazon. Easy to link each ASIN to listings in shopify. Order management works fine.

DREZZED

Very supportive team, always solve our issues quickly :), the linkage with eBay is very straight-forward but the one with Amazon is very complex and might need to tweak a bit on the compulsory columns so user know exactly what to input for pushing the products through. Thank you!

330ohms

La aplicación funciona excelente. Al principio me costo un poco de trabajo configurarla por un problema que yo tenía en mi cuenta de Amazon, pero afortunadamente el equipo de Codisto me ayudo a resolver el problema. Es muy fácil dar de alta los nuevos productos y sincronizar stock y reglas de precios.

cooee.store

Recently Added this App to Allow me to list my POD products on Amazon. The platform is quite involved to learn - as it is trying to match all the Amazon Requirements which are LONG!. Having said that - the support is OMG good. Jae has been messaging me back and forth day and night and weekend. Jae you are AWESOME! Learning Amazon is difficult enough - but I am confident with Jae and Codisto this will be a winner (even if it does take some time to implement)

discoverclothing.co.uk

Seems like a helpful tech support department, they called me today and will help me with my listings.

cosmos777

I am always thankful for your prompt reply and kindly consultation.
I look forward to your prompt reply and kindly consultation.

Our Green Space LLC

I used this app to help me list my products on Amazon. It took some patience but the help desk was very helpful and I was able to list my products successfully. Thank you.

ameriDroid

For eBay this is the best app you could ever have for eBay/Shopify combo. Amazon is good, but the way Amazon handles variations is a little tricky to get used it. I would recommend Codisto to all selling on eBay and Amazon.