Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

Lustrous Shine

The app is A+ but the customer service is even greater I wish all other apps would have customer service like they have

November 21, 2021

Thanks for your review!
We do love our Support Team and find them one in a million, we're glad you do too! 😎 But we're also very pleased you like our app!
Please reach out anytime, we are available 24/7.

Highland Tactical

The app is very useful and the customer support is great! It does make managing your products on Amazon much easier. I would recommend giving this app a try.

November 7, 2021

Thank for your review! We really appreciate it 😎
We're glad to hear you find our app very useful and listing your products easy! Our Support Team are available 24/7 - reach out anytime...

Bawbags

Really impressed with Codisto. I had an issue listing some new products and contacted support by live chat. Prince there has helped me fix the problem within 10 minutes and explained to me how to avoid issues like this in the future. Highly recommended! Really impressed with Codisto. I had an issue listing some new products and contacted support by live chat. Prince there has helped me fix the problem within 10 minutes and explained to me how to avoid issues like this in the future. Highly recommended!

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
We're so glad Prince could help resolve your issues quickly and effectively, please reach out any time 😊

TheLuxuryNylon

Perfect and works very well and very good customer service. I recommend for all users willing to publish their shopify products to EBay

October 25, 2021

Thanks for the great review!
We will take 'Perfect' any day of the week!
We're so happy your eBay products are published! Please reach out anytime to our amazing Support Team 😎 They're available 24/7.

ninemonthssober

We are happy with the app and the support has been really helpful. They tend to reply longer times but they are able to give you the exact answer

Thanks for your review!
We are pleased to hear you are happy with our app. The reply time is rarely slow and I believe you will see improvement on this 😊
Please reach out anytime 24/7

David's Brand

So far, Codisto has been awesome compared to the other Apps I have tried to use recently. I really like the customer support service I have received.

October 20, 2021

Thanks so much for your review 😎
We're glad you think our app is awesome, even more so after being compared to other apps! 😉 And we have to agree, our Support team are the best!
Please reach out anytime, we are available 24/7.

Apotheosis Comics

Very helpful and concise. I was able to get my problem solved in a way that helped me understand how to solve it in the future.

October 14, 2021

Thanks for your review 😎
We're happy to hear you received enough knowledge to support your business for the future!
Please reach out anytime, support are available 24/7.

PJ Trailers Canada, Inc.

Works great, it has saved us countless hours already. It's like having another employee on staff, and the support team is very helpful and quick to respond.

October 13, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
We're so happy you feel like you have "another employee on board" 😎
Great that our support team we able to help too!

Braniff International Airways Boutique

It's not quite as easy as the video makes it appertains to sync your listings however, with the fantastic support I received from Mark @ Codisto today, he helped me understand the importance of making sure you have rock solid UPC & SKU codes in order for the systems to all integrate properly. Thank you for the 6 star support!

Wow 6 Stars for Customer Support, they will be thrilled 🏆
It can be complex sometimes but we are always here to help.
Be sure to reach out anytime - we're available 24/7.

4Kicks

Brilliant and easy app! Awesome chat support! Highly Recommend! Price is very reasonable as well. Thanks

October 10, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
Glad to hear you found our app easy and the price suits 😊
Please reach out anytime to our "awesome" support team!