Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Jewelryshopping.com

I highly recommend Ian Agenar of Codisto, he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in correcting all my data feed needs and more. I have worked with several other specialist and companies, and I did not receive the excellent service he provided. Thanks from the jewelryshopping.com team

Thanks for your review!
Ian will be overjoyed with your comments and feedback 😎 We pride ourselves on our Support and our Sync! Glad your experience has been a positive one!

MB Scooters

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have used codisto to sync two separate websites to ebay and it works really well and is very quick as long as all the products on the shopify back end are ready to go (title, description, SKU and image). Since using codisto I have very rarely oversold anything and when I have it's been because my existing point of sale hasn't updated shopify in time.

Thanks for your review!
It's so easy to sync to eBay 😀 Glad you have experienced a positive outcome! Our Support team are available 24/7 please reach out anytime!

Nikki

Aphrodite's (formerly Pandora's Box)

Have been using Codisto for about two weeks now and the tool has really helped us pick up sales using the Merchant-fulfilled network especially during Prime Day. The support is always present, and the team has done a wonderful job of staying professional and assisting as and when it was needed. The UI is simple enough to understand, especially given the advanced custom options available for further customization options. One caveat would be that the tools is unable to pull information from Amazon as to why Amazon has rejecting creating a listing sometimes (90% of the time it does), but its probably just an API issue that Amazon has built in. Hey ho. Good tool overall tho!

Wow, great review! Thanks 😎
Great to hear you picked up sales!! and glad you had a positive experience with the Support Team. Lots of custom options available from rules & operators to combine fields and create new values for powerful marketplace search optimizations... please reach out anytime!

Grand Cru Wine Fridges

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

This app is very easy to use. Bulk updates sync almost real-time to eBay and Amazon. Customer service is also very prompt and reliable.

July 18, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We love "easy"...saving you precious time to sell 😀 Our Customer Support is available 24/7 please reach out anytime!

Elite Supps

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

There are some technical glitches that happen from time to time, however, it does the job pretty well. Most importantly, their support team is very helpful and patient - they work with you to get your problem solved timely. Joy, to be specific, was very helpful in my case.

July 14, 2022

Thanks for your review!
So glad Joy was able to resolve your issues promptly and yes the Support team has plenty of patience to provide a walk-through one step at a time. They are very knowledgeable and waiting to chat 24/7.

Plazmo Industries

Great support, very helpful and timely. They worked with me to get the problem solved quickly and efficiently

July 14, 2022

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
Glad your experience was a positive one! our support team is ready to chat 24/7 - please reach out anytime!

Kelly Herd Jewelry

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great customer support in troubling shooting with the various sales channels. Quick to provide helpful links!

Thanks for your review!
Glad you had a positive experience! We are available 24/7, please reach out anytime!

Kolossus Workwear

Great the app its really powerful codisto customer service amazing keep doing that job really easy to set up ebay listing

Thanks for your review!
Great to hear you're on eBay! Glad we could help and don't hesitate to reach out anytime!

Etiketnow

Location Malta
Time spent using app About 1 month

I had a bit of trouble setting up our products initially but Mary and Jason were both a fantastic help and stayed with us to resolve the issues and get everything functioning. Top notch support !

Thanks for your review!
So glad you have had a positive experience and Mary and Jason were there to help you through. They will be thrilled with your comments 😎 We will stay as long as we need to! Please reach out anytime!

r2iGames

The app was easy to setup and allowed me to no longer monitor my sales through amazon sellers. Would recommend!

July 7, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Glad you got the app set up easily and thanks for your recommendation - our support team are available 24.7, please reach out anytime!