Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

by Codisto

Sell multichannel on Google, Amazon & eBay with Channel Cloud

QuickDVDdelivery

I used another app for years. This app is 100 times better. The short story is the app works. Your search is over. This app will upload your Shopify items to EBAY and it will be accurate. It just simply works. There are no bugs or mistakes. It brings the orders right into shopify. No more going to ebay to manage orders. The live chat Customer Service is flawless. You have a question, they answer it. So far anything I have asked they have said "yes the app does that." There are other apps and I have used them. This app is the best. My ebay sales went from $1500 to $5000 a month over a 3 month period and we are expecting to get that number to $12,000. Its an extra $60 to $100k a year in sales for doing nothing. I don't see how any Shopify user could be operating without this app. There are sales on ebay that are just waiting for you.

Cutting Edge Cutlery Co.

Ronel helped me (easily) fix all the things I messed up on shopify, and also helped me learn how to not make further mistakes. Ronel is awesome. Thank you Codisto, today the support has been amazing.

FreeRangeDesigns

Great APP so much better than M2epro, will recommend it to all. Really good and fast support. Thanks

MuchMoreBeautyStore

The app is easy to navigate, and customer support is excellent. Amazon can be a little tricky at first, but once you gain the understanding of how it is set up, it's easy to use.

The Sardar Co

We use this app to link our products to Amazon and Ebay. Great app, makes life easier, especially with the stock and description syncing. It takes a while to get used to all the settings and quirks, but it does a good job.

Board Games UK

Good App with GREAT customer service. We have contacted them a few times now about various things. Responses are swift and with easy to follow instructions. Would highly recommend. Many thanks

Claire Giles Greetings Cards

Real time inventory synchronisation between all marketplaces is amazing. The Codisto app is excellent, and the support staff and customer service is EXCELLENT

Kidpik

This app is incredible and makes moving listings from shopify to amazon a breeze. The support team is SUPERB!!!! they have been so patient and helpful in everyway. Highly recommended!!

Siberian Bushing USA

I'm glad how the application works for my Amazon and eBay integration. Thanks for their great 5-star tech support.

London Grow

This is a great app which helps to streamline and make selling on Amazon and eBay very easy to do. I would highly recommend if you are planning on selling your products on e-commerce marketplaces. Furthermore the customer support is excellent.