Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

David's Brand

So far, Codisto has been awesome compared to the other Apps I have tried to use recently. I really like the customer support service I have received.

October 20, 2021

Thanks so much for your review 😎
We're glad you think our app is awesome, even more so after being compared to other apps! 😉 And we have to agree, our Support team are the best!
Please reach out anytime, we are available 24/7.

Apotheosis Comics

Very helpful and concise. I was able to get my problem solved in a way that helped me understand how to solve it in the future.

October 14, 2021

Thanks for your review 😎
We're happy to hear you received enough knowledge to support your business for the future!
Please reach out anytime, support are available 24/7.

PJ Trailers Canada, Inc.

Works great, it has saved us countless hours already. It's like having another employee on staff, and the support team is very helpful and quick to respond.

October 13, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
We're so happy you feel like you have "another employee on board" 😎
Great that our support team we able to help too!

4Kicks

Brilliant and easy app! Awesome chat support! Highly Recommend! Price is very reasonable as well. Thanks

October 10, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
Glad to hear you found our app easy and the price suits 😊
Please reach out anytime to our "awesome" support team!

SEVI Prodotti e Ricambi

The app itself does what it is supposed to do. The 5 stars are for the customer service. Guys you really rock and are super fast in resolving problems!

Thanks for your review!
We are glad to hear the app is working for you. Our Support Team have an amazing reputation and we're happy to see you have experienced this 😊

Perris Pawn

Great app with great flexibility and quick syncing of orders and products. Also customer service is great too!

Thanks for your review!
We love to hear that our app is flexible, which we are constantly updating with new features! And yes we do have an amazing Support Team, available 24/7😎

BRICKTANKS

Pulling products from our Shopify store to Amazon is super easy using Codisto. Whenever we do have any issues the support team at Codisto are quick to reply and very helpful in getting any issues resolved.

October 4, 2021

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!
Great to hear you have found our app super easy to use 😎
Our Support team are available 24/7 please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries.

GledringUSA

We used this app to link with Amazon as well after using it for eBay. The linking process was seamless and the Codisto support was awesome. Both Mark and Ronel were simply excellent.

Thanks for your review!
We love that your process was seamless 🙌 And yes we agree our Support team are fabulous! Please reach out if you have any further questions.

fretboardgeek

It took me just a bit to get my bearings, but once I did, I was really impressed with codisto's channel cloud. Works great. Also had really great interactions with their support team. Definitely would recommend.

Thanks for the feedback!
Great to hear our app works well for you and your positive experience with the Support Team, please reach out if you have any further questions.

zazaofcanada

This is a great app! And AAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++customer service with quick response. Thank you!

September 27, 2021

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it!
We love the A+ review for our Support team and agree they are amazing.
Please reach out to them if you have any further queries 😎