Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

Hampshire Models

I use Codisto to manage a very large range of products across four E-Bay geographies plus Amazon. It took a little while to set up because each of the target marketplaces has different requirement, but as of now, I have not found anything that I would like to be able to do that Codisto cannot accommodate.

I would like to specifically mention the grid, it is hugely versatile and makes managing large numbers of listings so much quicker. It is also often possible to automate the population of the fields using coding. Joachim has been of particular help to me with that side of things.

Is the software simple and easy to use ? Whilst there are a couple of minor tweaks which would help and save time, given the scope of the tasks that Codisto performs for me, and the complexity which comes with each marketplace having different requirments for their listings, I think the answer is yes.

When originally searching for software to integrate with E-Bay and Amazon, I looked at quite a few, and Codisto was the only one which resided inside Shopify. Quick updating of data between Shopify and E-Bay/Amazon via the grid was key for us as we have over 10,000 products in Shopify.

Expect to spend some time with setting up the software, and some more time getting to know it properly, but that is the same with any software, and essential if you want it to behave in the way you expect.

With regards to the cost, it is not the cheapest option out there, but neither is it the most expensive. For me it is critical that the software I choose works properly, with the minimum of downtime, and with the minimum of manual interference. Codisto meets those criteria for me.

My personal view is that you really get to feel the benefits of Codisto as your Shopify store expands, and the volume of activity between your Shopify store and E-Bay/Amazon increases. That is when Codisto really started to pay for itself for us.

In summary, very happy with how Codisto performs for us.

March 19, 2019

Many thanks for taking the time to provide a detailed and helpful review! xox

Jules&JC

The Team that supports this app is awesome. They have responded to my questions with urgency and clarity. The app has been a great way to align all marketplaces seamlessly. I highly recommend the app as it delivers what it is meant to do with a knowledgeable and supportive team.

The Vintage Tool Shop

We utilise this app for our vintage tool shop and whilst it isn't really designed for the products that we supply, it seems to handle the issue rather well. Any problems we've had have always been remedied in good time.

We recently had a problem escalated and were dealt with very professionally and succinctly, the issue was resolved very quickly and all the employees were a pleasure to work with as they were direct and personable.

Good(ish) app and would be 4 stars, but the capable and excellent customer support staff boost it up to the fifth star.

Mint's Mama

This app help me a lot. The only one app at this time can help me to sell my product on Amazon and Ebay with a easy way.

Lancashire Wallpaper & Paint Company

This is a fantastic app for us. Listing on eBay is 1000% quicker using Codisto and the inventory management between the eBay and Amazon marketplaces with Shopify is seamless. Controlling inventory and listing across multiple marketplaces has never been easier.

MMA DIRECT

Great app, beats the competition. Saves so much time and makes you more money. Must have for any serious ecommerce store.

bullhidebelts

Great company to deal with. Amazing app that works great. Must have if you sell on eBay / Amazon.

Beautyshop.ie

A bit of a learning curve but Excellent assistance by Codisto customer service on setup highly recommended.

Airy Mary

I tried all of the Shopify to Ebay feed apps. This is by far the best: it's in a different league and the entry level package meets all my needs as someone who lists 200 products on a seasonal basis.
The interface is logical and packed with features which you can access all from the same screen. It is intuitive and easy to list lots of products at once, or customise titles/descriptions for Ebay. The template needed a little tweaking to get my logo right, but nothing difficult. It syncs in real time and is incredibly responsive to changes. I used to dread loading new products through the old feed app - it had an obsession with product mapping on products in the shopify store that you had no intention of listing and weren't loading. There was a refresh button that didn't update the sync and a rebuild button that did, but you had to do it all the time if you had made a change to a shopify product. As you were listing a couple of products in one (correctly mapped) category, it would give large error messages about other store products you hadn't even brought into the product listing area. It stopped allowing the customisation of descriptions within the app, so I had to write my shopify product descriptions as if they were going on Ebay. The template was basic, no variations, no useful vendor info included. Error messages EVERY time about Returns Policy even though mine is the default Ebay one. Error messages on every listing for photos if it included a supplier logo - as they are often less than 500px. Aghh, I hated it and the support couldn't care less and they hadn't improved the app in a year. If fact it got worse.
Now it takes a minute to list items and the support is fast. They actually answer the question you raise with accuracy and know their stuff.
If you are on any other feed app - TRY THIS ONE now!

March 11, 2019

Awesome comments! We've worked hard to develop the best Amazon & eBay integration solution that exists for Shopify. We take great pride in your detailed and considered review xox

Wetsuit Warehouse

Good customer support, Amazon connection seems to be working well so far but havent tried ebay yet