Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Codisto
4.8
August 1, 2022

Just installed the app today. I had to contact Codisto for the first time on live chat with some setup help and they answered immediately and quickly helped me with my issue. So far so good.

TOYBOX
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 14 days
Codisto replied August 15, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We're glad to have you on board and glad we could help. Our Support team is available 24/7, please reach out anytime!

July 31, 2022

I used this app to sync my orders between Amazon and Shopify as I needed to use smarter fulfilment on my side. It basically syncs and automates the orders so that my workflow is easier. Support is also fantastic, highly recommend.

SnugBoy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Thanks for your review!
Easier workflow! Who doesn't want that 😎 We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your recommendation.

July 28, 2022

Dear Ronel is the super helper. his explanation is excellent. i have understand him very easy and he solve the issue with out confuse

RozanaRP.com
Ireland
Time spent using app: 2 months

Thanks for your review!
Ronel will be "super" overjoyed with your comments 😎 We are available 24/7 please reach out anytime!

July 28, 2022

We have been using this application for a few years now across multiple sales channels. Tech support and the application itself has never let us down. Highly recommended.

Hydrilla Gear
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Thanks for your review!
It's great to hear from long time users who recommend our app 😎
Please reach out anytime!

July 27, 2022

This app is good. However, if you want to list products on amazon, it is difficult. Someone is helpful. Like Russel P from codisto. He helps me a lots to list product on amazon.
Thanks.

Amazingooh Wholesale
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Thanks for your review!
Amazon certainly has it's challenges at times, but our Support team is very knowledgeable in this area and happy to help! Russ will be thrilled with your comments 😎