Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

myphysioshop

Codisto has saved me a lot of time in uploading all of my products to Amazon and ebay. Not only that, but pushing the orders through to Shopify makes fulfilling Amazon and ebay orders a quick and easy process. There have been a few minor issues, but every time there has been an issue Codisto's customer support have been quick to reply and solve these issues.

cafazzini.co.uk

They are trying to improve all the time the level of communication.
In near future I am sure I can make my review 5 stars!

Amethyst Lingerie

I had a couple of problems with items in collections not showing up, contacted support and had it fixed right away. Excellent app.

Bada Bean

I use the app to integrate Shopify and Amazon. It works well and has saved a lot of manual lifting. Besides a couple of hiccups which support have helped resolve.

Turquoise Canyon

Does exactly what I needed, and their support via email has been great! I had a few issues trying to connect Amazon, but they investigated and found out it was "user error!" They trained me on what to do and it works!

GHJKKD

Codisto is a great App to get listings across easily from Shopify to eBay. It is also very flexible and offers great personal support quickly. Highly recommended!

www.allprintheads.com

Very easy to use and excellent customer support. Has saved me a ton of time vs doing a manual upload to Amazon or eBay. Very efficient app.

Lovemypetz The Smart Pet Shop

I use this app to integrate my shopify with my amazon store, the integration is good and customer support is great.

Legend's Creek Farm

Amazing app. So helpful in migrating products over to eBay. Support is top notch, helpful and easy to access through a "support" button from within the Shopify App.

Appliance Parts Canada

customer service is outstanding I would recommend this to anyone wanting product syncing. https://www.appliancepartscanada.com/