Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SuperOffice

Location Australia

Codisto has been seamless in integrating our online catalog with numerous marketplaces. Their platform and service support are unmatched. Highly recommended to all.

Larsen Fine Maps Gallery

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this to dynamically link and list my products (rare antique maps) on eBay. I have used this app now for a couple of years and have found it very useful and well thought out. This is a powerful tool and as is true with all sophisticated tools, there is a bit of a learning curve. Once you get the hang of it, it is great. The bright side to this is that the documentation is very good, clear and concise. Everything I have wanted to do, I have found that I actually can and there usually is a good help article on the subject. The support is very good and quick in responding as well. I highly recommend it.

21/6

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, it makes an otherwise long job very fast. Really efficient customer service, they fixed my wrong configuration very quickly.

Crazy Fashion City

Location Italy

Sto usando questa app da qualche settimana e devo dire che mi sta aiutando molto a tenere sotto controllo le mie inserzioni di ebay. Al mio primo problema avuto ho mandato un'email all'assistenza e sono rimasto sorpreso del fatto che mi hanno risposto velocemente risolvendomi direttamente il problema. Spero di trovarmi sempre al meglio con questa app che consiglio vivamente.

Celebrity Owned

I have used so many 3rd party listing apps over the last 17 years since I started my consignment business. None compare to Codisto tool for ebay!
Serious next level listing tool and their Customer Support is one of the best out there. Thank you Codisto!

Atlanta Hobby

I am hesitant to leave a great review because if too many folks find out about this app the various marketplaces will be covered with new merchants costing me $. In reality the App installed seamlessly for us. We have a database of over 8000 products and after testing with a few, we have been adding several hundred new products to all three marketplaces daily. One quick question was answered by the support folks in under 1/2 hour and the tip that was given to us, saved us hours a day in tuning product details to launch. Just signed up to the paid version after a week of testing, this app is really magic and has already brought us in thousands of sales!
Well done and cant wait for the integration to new marketplaces in the future.
Cliff

Worn Free

I recommend this app for the full 100% for sell on both Amazon and eBay. Working with a spreadsheet, makes it much more easier to have a clear overview of all the details and it works! Especially if you have problems with GTIN exemption because you sell unique products without a product identifier, this app is super useful, because after the Amazon Approval for GTIN exemption, Codisto generates the ASINs for you. Besides that, if I can't figure something out, the helpdesk is super supportive and quick to respond. Just for their advice and 2nd opinions, I would pay the monthly fee, which is very affordable/fair. Thanks Codisto!

MLB Technologies

I'm new to Shopify but been developing websites for over 10 years.... Once you've discovered that metafield variables can be passed through the "constant" option as well as pulled automatically through the template option and that you can use "if" statements when specifying constants to give fall-backs for empty fields - you discover that this app is just brilliant! If you combine this with a good metafield manager app you have all the tools needed to configure how data flows to google, amazon and ebay. Also some fantastic auto-config options that make linking to the different channels a breeze. Then you look at the customer support - which is just great. Thoughtful, helpful relevant responses, suggestions for better approaches and specific bug fixes delivered very quickly. I can't praise the team enough. Great work. Thanks again!

Guitarbitz Music Store

Amazing customer service. Fast responses to questions and queries, very fast to help solve any issues.

RIPNDIP

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is great! makes it super easy to sell our products on Amazon. Their support is especially good and easy to work with.