Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Swimsale.com

The experience I had today with John has been outstanding. The service of back/forth emails to ensure would be a good fit with Joy was outstanding.

March 11, 2019

Thank you for your review and apologies for the problems you experienced. Amazon can sometimes be challenging to list on if the data in your Shopify catalog doesn't match the format Amazon is wanting. That said, I agree support could have been clearer on this occasion to avoid you becoming exhausted. We will do our best to ensure support agents are fully clear on how to succinctly help with the Amazon errors you were being presented with.

To be clear on the plan upgrade - you were not being asked to upgrade to paid, only to select a plan during trial which increases the listing allowance during trial that's all. Again, apologies if this wasn't clear.

Crown Engraving

works great. they have a very good customer service team. i would recommend using with Google Chrome browser for best results.

Delea Schweizerweine

Very usefull app, easy to install and to use. It is perfect if you need to syncronize your online shop with Amazon.
Very efficient and kind support.

La Briqueterie

The app is very good, and have many interesting and powerfull features. The support is good ... when you reach the good person ;-)

BALOO SPIELE

Everything is working as it should and the support is great. I am now selling on Ebay. Thank you guys.

Hand Drawn Tees

I switched to Codisto from Shopify's own Amazon integration and Inkfrog for ebay. Codisto is hands down a superior app as it is native to Shopify - this means edits to your Shopify catalogue are immediately in Codisto and you don't have to mess about importing or exporting anywhere. It's also really easy to do stuff with the grid and set rules up for common things.

The best thing about it was how easy the migration was. It immediately picked up all my ebay catalogue so I was switched over from inkfrog in about 30 mins. Amazon wasn't quite as simple as I had to paste some ASIN's into the grid but it was still much better than doing it from scratch.

As for support, John has really helped me with a few technical issues affecting a couple of products and I'm really pleased with my experience so far. If you're selling on ebay and Amazon, this is the app you need.

March 12, 2019

Thank you very much for your review - great to hear our hard work is appreciated :) xox

funkykidstore

Awesome help after having some difficulties setting the listing on Amazon. Support came right away from Noel and he was patient with a nontechnical person like me. Thanks, Noel

The Superior Products Discount Store

I just started using this app and was extremely impressed with the platform and the intuitive way it interfaces with Ebay and Amazon. Also there is 24/7 live chat which is awesome. The customer service person on the live chat guided me with ease through the process of listing my products. I'm very enthusiastic about finally being able to list my products on Ebay and Amazon through LINQ! Highest recommendation!

Richview Glass Wedding Supplies

This app and the people working there are so intelligent and fun to work with, it is such a wonderful experience! Love such smart idea!

Aimex Australia

A spectacular app ever made. We just switched to the Shopify from Magento 2.0 and felt a big relief and the transition has been looked after by CodistoTeam which was truly amazing, especially Noel.

The business operation becomes so easy, automated and time saver. Now we can amend the product details, price, pics etc with both major marketplace eBay and Amazon directly from one page.

Many Many Thanks to Codisto Team