Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

La Briqueterie

The app is very good, and have many interesting and powerfull features. The support is good ... when you reach the good person ;-)

BALOO SPIELE

Everything is working as it should and the support is great. I am now selling on Ebay. Thank you guys.

Hand Drawn Tees

I switched to Codisto from Shopify's own Amazon integration and Inkfrog for ebay. Codisto is hands down a superior app as it is native to Shopify - this means edits to your Shopify catalogue are immediately in Codisto and you don't have to mess about importing or exporting anywhere. It's also really easy to do stuff with the grid and set rules up for common things.

The best thing about it was how easy the migration was. It immediately picked up all my ebay catalogue so I was switched over from inkfrog in about 30 mins. Amazon wasn't quite as simple as I had to paste some ASIN's into the grid but it was still much better than doing it from scratch.

As for support, John has really helped me with a few technical issues affecting a couple of products and I'm really pleased with my experience so far. If you're selling on ebay and Amazon, this is the app you need.

March 12, 2019

Thank you very much for your review - great to hear our hard work is appreciated :) xox

funkykidstore

Awesome help after having some difficulties setting the listing on Amazon. Support came right away from Noel and he was patient with a nontechnical person like me. Thanks, Noel

The Superior Products Discount Store

I just started using this app and was extremely impressed with the platform and the intuitive way it interfaces with Ebay and Amazon. Also there is 24/7 live chat which is awesome. The customer service person on the live chat guided me with ease through the process of listing my products. I'm very enthusiastic about finally being able to list my products on Ebay and Amazon through LINQ! Highest recommendation!

Brief Jungle

The most complicated thing i have ever come across. Also they are not available 24/7 for support, and when they are it has to be done over emails, or you need to install another software for chat (on their working hours) so trying to figure out how to set it up could take a while. So far it is still not working for me....also from what I have figured out, if your products do not have GTIN, or if you did not register them when you were creating the listing in Shopify, this wont work for you

March 12, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. We are sorry you found the product to be complicated.

Listing on Amazon/eBay requires a different mindset compared to listing on your own website as they have predefined fields that may not match your existing Shopify data structure. For example, Amazon generally requires GTIN data to create listings (this is not something that is possible to avoid by sellers or 3rd party integrators like us). We have done our best to take something that is very complicated (listing/syncing with Amazon/eBay) and make it very easy. Other reviews left tend to support this. That said, we acknowledge there is always room for improvement and all ideas and feedback is welcome.

We would like to point out that support is provided 24/7 and can be by phone/chat/email. Apologies is phone/chat wasn't available for you at the time - agents would have been busy on other calls/chats hence why email support was offered.

Richview Glass Wedding Supplies

This app and the people working there are so intelligent and fun to work with, it is such a wonderful experience! Love such smart idea!

My Music Books

This app keeps having issues with ebay and Amazon, Looks like we will be looking for a new provider. customer service and support inst high on the list of things for this company.

March 12, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. Sorry to hear you had problems with the app.

Merchants usually comment that our support quality is good and our response time fast. Apologies we weren't able to to meet your expectations this time.

Aimex Australia

A spectacular app ever made. We just switched to the Shopify from Magento 2.0 and felt a big relief and the transition has been looked after by CodistoTeam which was truly amazing, especially Noel.

The business operation becomes so easy, automated and time saver. Now we can amend the product details, price, pics etc with both major marketplace eBay and Amazon directly from one page.

Many Many Thanks to Codisto Team

3brothersmobiles

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY CODISTO IS ONE OF THE BEST APP WE ARE USING AND STAFF OF THIS COMPANY REALLY AWESOME Noel M HELPED ME A LOT THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU GUYS DID .