Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Legend's Creek Farm

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Amazing app. So helpful in migrating products over to eBay. Support is top notch, helpful and easy to access through a "support" button from within the Shopify App.

Appliance Parts Canada

customer service is outstanding I would recommend this to anyone wanting product syncing. https://www.appliancepartscanada.com/

DuFauna - TopFauna

I highly recommend the Codisto LINQ app, having used it now for about 28 days. It is easy to use and well organised, and certainly makes it much, much easier to push a good number of products to Amazon, as I have more than 2000 of my own designs. The support team is very helpful and usually answers within many hours, even in the weekend. This app is perfect for anyone who needs to manage posting their products on Amazon.

White By FTL

Location Australia

Quite easy to integrate our Shopify site and Amazon using Codisto. Support offered by the team was great!

Safari Outdoors

Location Australia

We have been using Codisto for 2 years and are very happy with the app. We have over 50k products and sometimes things take time to update but the support team is fantastic. Noel especially, what a champ!

March 11, 2019

Thanks for your comments - much appreciated! It's worth mentioning that both Shopify and Amazon/eBay have API limits that throttle the amount of calls (data) we can send at a time which may explain the time to update. Regardless, great to hear about it working so well with your large catalog - one cannot fathom trying to keep 50,000 product in sync manually :)

Anhem

Time spent using app About 1 year

There's a learning curve to the app, but it seems to be good so far. Chat support is superb. They helped me out at 2 in the morning! Would recommend.

Bali Mystique

Location Australia

Highly recommend this APP and more importantly the service supplied by their tech guys, John and Noel in particular. We have been running this APP for some months now and it has taken numerous headaches away from listings right through to order fulfillment!

Afrinspiration

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has saved me a lot of stress within a very short period. Still on my 30 days trial period but I am definitely going to buy when my trial period ends. Customer service was very prompt in solving my problem. Finally, I got what I really want for my eCommerce biz after.

Krate&Co

Time spent using app About 2 years

Awesome support from Codisto.
My query was answered promptly and resolved within the first attempt. So helpful. Thanks guys.

Blingkinguk

I will keep this short and sweet

This system is amazing, truly amazing! It is by far the easiest system I have ever used selling online.

Affordable and Extremely easy to use, nothing else to add

March 11, 2019

This is one of our favorite reviews because it says so much in such few words - huge thanks from all the team! xox