Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

Perris Pawn

Great app with great flexibility and quick syncing of orders and products. Also customer service is great too!

Thanks for your review!
We love to hear that our app is flexible, which we are constantly updating with new features! And yes we do have an amazing Support Team, available 24/7😎

BRICKTANKS

Pulling products from our Shopify store to Amazon is super easy using Codisto. Whenever we do have any issues the support team at Codisto are quick to reply and very helpful in getting any issues resolved.

October 4, 2021

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!
Great to hear you have found our app super easy to use 😎
Our Support team are available 24/7 please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries.

GledringUSA

We used this app to link with Amazon as well after using it for eBay. The linking process was seamless and the Codisto support was awesome. Both Mark and Ronel were simply excellent.

Thanks for your review!
We love that your process was seamless 🙌 And yes we agree our Support team are fabulous! Please reach out if you have any further questions.

fretboardgeek

It took me just a bit to get my bearings, but once I did, I was really impressed with codisto's channel cloud. Works great. Also had really great interactions with their support team. Definitely would recommend.

Thanks for the feedback!
Great to hear our app works well for you and your positive experience with the Support Team, please reach out if you have any further questions.

zazaofcanada

This is a great app! And AAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++customer service with quick response. Thank you!

September 27, 2021

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it!
We love the A+ review for our Support team and agree they are amazing.
Please reach out to them if you have any further queries 😎

The Pet Vault

This is a seriously powerful app, it can take a little time to get used to it, but now having used it for a long time we just could not operate without it. Support are always helpful and quick. Highly rated!!! :)

September 27, 2021

Thanks so much for your review!
We're glad you got the hang of our powerful app 😉
We agree the Support Team are amazing and are available 24/7.

NSE Imports

I use this for managing both Amazon and eBay listings, on the whole it's a very stable and reliable platform. I've never had a dropped order or stock issue when mapping across. When I've had issue (such as trying to adjust the eBay template recently) Harryl who I typically chat with has been a great help. My one minor gripe is that setting up delivery options on the eBay side can be a chore, it would be nice if it either used the eBay business policies like some other offerings, or even their own template so you can quickly pick one when setting up a new listing(s). Otherwise, I'm very happy with Codisto and will continue to use it for some time to come.

September 24, 2021

We're happy you find our app reliable, and our Customer Support team helpful 😃
I have reached out directly in regards to delivery options on eBay.

Fixaball

1st day. Harry was very helpful. It seems very user friendly so far. I had a little trouble with importing old orders so I should have created a cut off point to have prevented that.

September 21, 2021

Thanks so much for you review!
Great news that you found our app user friendly on your 1st Day 🙂
Be sure to reach out if you experience any further issues, we're available 24/7!

Voomi Supply

I use this app to help me manage our Amazon and Ebay Channels. It's the best one I've found in the market that connects with Shopify. On top of that, the customer service team has been excellent! Joachim, Joy, Noel, Ariane, Thank you so much for all your help!

September 20, 2021

Thanks for your review!
Great to hear our app is working well for you, and you have experienced our excellent support team!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out anytime🙂

MyLeather

This is a great app which helped us to easily connect our Amazon and eBay accounts to Shopify and handle all the orders and inventory changes. This app also has a feature for creating custom templates for eBay, which we can use the product images and the other Shopify attributes directly in the template. We can do it with Codisto Template Editor which is designed specifically for for this purpose.

September 20, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
We're so happy our app is working for you!
It’s great to hear you have found our Template Editor useful and given you the option to create custom templates for eBay.
Please reach out to us if you have any further queries 🙂