Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

Hair & Beauty Co

We used this app to integrate Shopify inventory into Amazon and eBay. Relatively easy to use and does what is needed. The support team are quick to respond and offer solutions. Would be ideal if there was greater screen space when navigating the app.

RIPNDIP

This app is great! makes it super easy to sell our products on Amazon. Their support is especially good and easy to work with.

S&S Electrical Supply

At First the app was not doing what I needed, after getting a hold of customer support I was able to walk though the steps needed to make the app work well. The app has a lot of moving parts for it all work well.

Magical Gifts

The app is extremely helpful in creating new product listings on Amazon. Both Jonathan and Noel were incredibly helpful and patient with me in getting set up.

BabyHeart

Noel is amazing! Their customer support is fast and helpful. The application is recommended and stable.

Sennheiser-USA-Outlet

App is intuitive to use and when things get stuck, you'll quickly find help with support.
I can recommend this app.

erda life

Still very new to this app but just loaded it a day or so ago and have successfully linked my first few products from Shopify to my Amazon Seller account. The app and workspace is pretty intuitive and I was able to set up most of it even before I watched the how to videos. I've since gone back and they were helpful. I did have to reach out to support to solve an issue I could not figure out and Harryl responded quickly and helped me resolve several issues quickly with a combination of support behind the scenes and with some helpful links for other description challenges. It's still early but I'm very pleased with my initial experience!

Squatever

It has been an efficient and interesting experience so far using Codisto and working the Codisto support team to help me build my online business. The support team have been extremely knowledgable and fast to address my issues and help me sell my Shopify products on Amazon. It will be great working further with them to optimise my business.

Octopus Denmark

There were some issues getting the right support in the beginning, but after a while everything was fixed - and thank you for that.

Big Music Australia

Highly functional, with an easy to grasp UI, while remaining a viable solution for complex needs. Support are always helpful and provide insightful solutions asap.