Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

Swish Equestrian

Great app for selling on amazon but keeping stock control in shopify. Some teething issues but the support is fantastic :)

CityCaps.Co

Codisto is my secret weapon to uploading products in bulk to Amazon. Everything works great and their support team is awesome! Thanks guys

Atledpro

Please check your email. I sent a lot of emails to you but I don't receive your feedback. Thanks so much!

April 5, 2020

Hi Atledpro,

We have received 4 emails from you, all of which we responded to within an hour. Please check your junk/spam folders. We have also tried to phone you multiple times but there is no answer. If you email us alternative contact details we will try those. We are also online for chat, so perhaps you could try that? You can access chat via the support button in the app.

yeehawcowboy

At first the app is a little hard to understand.. However if you have any questions support is always there! got my listings up and ruining. I have alot variants per item... so I had alot of questions... they answered all of them.. strongly recommenced !

Motolifestyle

Thanks guys,
- Customer support is amazing!!
- Im very satisfied using Codisto! helps a lot for sales.

Wakesports Unlimited

App is very easy to use and the support staff is extremely helpful. Saved us hours and hours of work uploading our 10000 SKUs to Amazon and Ebay.

Pacifique Sud

It is not the perfect application for Amazon Europe.
Many errors in product variations, due to flaws in the translation of fields from country to country (Spanish, Italian, Germany, French and English). After 2 months, the development of a solution to this problem is still not operational. The Shopify store cannot be integrated with all European countries.
Works Weel with EBAY.

Lowbrow Customs

I use Codisto to list our products on eBay and couldn't be happier. It is VERY fast and easy to filter and sort products, make changes in bulk, and customize your listing information using meta fields. I switched to Codisto and Shopify from our established Magento-based website, using a different piece of software to list on eBay. Codisto allowed me to very easily link our existing listings with tons of sales to our Shopify products and take them over. We switched our entire software platform and never missed a beat, orders just started flowing right in again. Support has been top notch, very responsive and fast and extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

Love Drums Ltd

Takes a while to get to know, but fairly intuitive for the most part. Pleased with the rapid and helpful customer support.

Citizen Watches Australia

Great app and support. I use for eBay and if you are looking for an eBay solution there is nothing better out there.