Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Childish Things Consignment Boutique

I've just started using Codisto, but so far so good. The tech support has been great--very patient and answered all my questions.

Thanks for your review!
We're glad to have you on board and are available 24/7 to answer any queries you have about the product.

être belle Cosmetics

Location Germany

perfect support and easy usability!! When even the support doesn´t know how to solve the problem, they work on it till they have solved it!

Thanks for your review!
We love "easy usability" 😍 and the Support team will be thrilled with your comments 😎 Please reach out anytime!

Biltwell Inc.

This is a great app we use for ebay and amazon, and the customer support is amazing with their quick help in the support chat whenever needed. We've been using this app for about 2 years now, and there hasn't been a problem we were unable to solve. There are a few quirks in the app when compared to using the ebay and amazon channels natively that you have to have work arounds for, but thankfully those work decently. It is also a learning curve and there could be major improvements on the interface to make it easier on the user. But regardless of that, this app does the job it claims to do and has helped us more than hurt us and for that 5 stars are given. I highly recommend that any new user to this app, first reach out to their support team before installing it to have a knowledgable tech member help onboard you and the team, and have your channel (ebay/amazon/etc) preferences enabled and correctly carried over to avoid any potential areas you might miss during this process and future issues that could arise from that.

Thanks for your review!
We appreciate your continued service with Codisto 😎 And make some valid points around reaching out to support if you are unsure, we are here to help you every step of the way and are available 24/7.
Thanks for your recommendation 😁

Straightup Sales & Hobbies

Got EXCELLENT online chat support in setup after Shopify started marking stuff as fulfilled when it wasn't. Really appreciated Genner's patience and help through a few issues.

Thanks for your review!
Genner will be thrilled with your comments 😎
We are available 24/7, please reach out anytime!

HeliDirect

This is an awesome app if you use Shopify and want to list your products on eBay, Amazon and Walmart. It's easy to list and manage your orders. All syncs and work well with Shopify. Also support is super. If you run into any issues, you will get help to get things up and running. 5 Stars for this app. You should try it.

May 24, 2022

Thanks for your recommendation!
We're glad you found it "easy to list" and found the Support team helpful. Please reach out anytime!

Faith and Happiness Store

I am very impressed with codisto's technology and the great customer service that compliments this application. This is one of the best applications I have ever used. Try it for Ebay and you will have success.

Wow thanks!
What a great review. "one of the best applications I have ever used"
We wish you plenty of success in the future!

vidaXL-US

Codisto can provide solutions quickly and accurately, which solves a lot of troubles for us and saved me a lot of time. Codisto Support is very professional and responsible, providing very detailed information to me.

Thanks for your review!
Glad that we have provided quick solutions and saved you time 😎 We are available 24/7, please reach out anytime.

Coolest Gift Ideas

Location Italy

I have tried many software and apps for listing on amazon and this is the only one that really works!!!!! The customer service is superb!!! Love it! A++++++++

Thanks for your review!
Wow, what a review - "the only one that really works" 😎 And superb customer service 😁 Thank You!
Please reach out anytime!

Pretend Supply Co.

Great customer service. Useful app - especially for eBay listing. Amazon integration can be a bit hit and miss, but that's more down to Amazon than anything else!

May 12, 2022

Thanks for your review!
So glad to have you on board 😎 Please reach out if you are experiencing issues with Amazon - we're happy to help!

Delias Whiskyshop GmbH

Location Germany

Great App. I am just trying out but seems very helpful. Seems a good solution for stock handling between amazon, ebay and shopify. I hope the new listings function also works well.

May 12, 2022

Thanks for your review!
I'm sure you will not be disappointed with the listings function. Our product is based on reliable connectivity for sync and orders 👍
Please do not hesitate to reach out.