Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

eeTags.com

BUGGY APP ...

Problems\/
- In "Manage Marketplace" cant Unlink or add ebay/amazon accounts as the SAVE button dont work !
- Cant update address or setting as the clicking the save button dont work.
on the plus side there are more options than the other marketplace apps.

March 11, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review. The problems you describe sound like a browser issue. Codisto works best with Google Chrome. Most functions are supported in Firefox and Safari although minor functionality can sometimes be missing with these browsers. We do not support Internet Explorer.

If you are experiencing any types of issues relating to button execution or on page rendering, we suggest switching to Google Chrome. Happy to explain why in more detail via support.

Delea Schweizerweine

Very usefull app, easy to install and to use. It is perfect if you need to syncronize your online shop with Amazon.
Very efficient and kind support.

Masala Pop Store

This app is horrible!! Its soooo slow and the statuses don't make any sense. The guide to the statuses is not in sync with what you see and they are far from specific. There is no clear update/insert/edit settings to manage how to push the changes. Less than 10% of my listings got posted and created a lot of errors, the most annoying one being, it pushes product variants as seperate listings without the variant info, so now if i have a tshirt in 5 sizes, there's 5 listings instead of 1 with size options and the size options isn't even mentioned on the listings, so I guess the shopper is just supposed to guess? This really sucks! I want my money back.

March 12, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review and sorry to hear you had a poor experience. If we may offer some comments that may help:

Amazon do not allow creation of variation listings if the data contained in the variation products inside Shopify is inconsistent e.g. Brand has different values. To fix you need to cleanse the data in Shopify first then relist.

Amazon will return errors if the product data in Shopify isn't sufficient to create listings e.g. missing UPC/EAN data.

We believe the statuses are logical and correctly reflect Amazon sync status. Your report of slowness is surprising to hear about - it's very rare for us to receive this kind of feedback.

Having said all this, it's our job to make you easily understand how to use the product and feel comfortable doing so and unfortunately your experience suggests we failed this time in that regard. We will review our in app messaging, support responses and help articles in order to meet our commitment of constantly improving our communication and product feedback.

Apologies we weren't able to meet your expectations this time.

La Briqueterie

The app is very good, and have many interesting and powerfull features. The support is good ... when you reach the good person ;-)

BALOO SPIELE

Everything is working as it should and the support is great. I am now selling on Ebay. Thank you guys.

Hand Drawn Tees

I switched to Codisto from Shopify's own Amazon integration and Inkfrog for ebay. Codisto is hands down a superior app as it is native to Shopify - this means edits to your Shopify catalogue are immediately in Codisto and you don't have to mess about importing or exporting anywhere. It's also really easy to do stuff with the grid and set rules up for common things.

The best thing about it was how easy the migration was. It immediately picked up all my ebay catalogue so I was switched over from inkfrog in about 30 mins. Amazon wasn't quite as simple as I had to paste some ASIN's into the grid but it was still much better than doing it from scratch.

As for support, John has really helped me with a few technical issues affecting a couple of products and I'm really pleased with my experience so far. If you're selling on ebay and Amazon, this is the app you need.

March 12, 2019

Thank you very much for your review - great to hear our hard work is appreciated :) xox

funkykidstore

Awesome help after having some difficulties setting the listing on Amazon. Support came right away from Noel and he was patient with a nontechnical person like me. Thanks, Noel

The Superior Products Discount Store

I just started using this app and was extremely impressed with the platform and the intuitive way it interfaces with Ebay and Amazon. Also there is 24/7 live chat which is awesome. The customer service person on the live chat guided me with ease through the process of listing my products. I'm very enthusiastic about finally being able to list my products on Ebay and Amazon through LINQ! Highest recommendation!

Brief Jungle

The most complicated thing i have ever come across. Also they are not available 24/7 for support, and when they are it has to be done over emails, or you need to install another software for chat (on their working hours) so trying to figure out how to set it up could take a while. So far it is still not working for me....also from what I have figured out, if your products do not have GTIN, or if you did not register them when you were creating the listing in Shopify, this wont work for you

March 12, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. We are sorry you found the product to be complicated.

Listing on Amazon/eBay requires a different mindset compared to listing on your own website as they have predefined fields that may not match your existing Shopify data structure. For example, Amazon generally requires GTIN data to create listings (this is not something that is possible to avoid by sellers or 3rd party integrators like us). We have done our best to take something that is very complicated (listing/syncing with Amazon/eBay) and make it very easy. Other reviews left tend to support this. That said, we acknowledge there is always room for improvement and all ideas and feedback is welcome.

We would like to point out that support is provided 24/7 and can be by phone/chat/email. Apologies is phone/chat wasn't available for you at the time - agents would have been busy on other calls/chats hence why email support was offered.

Richview Glass Wedding Supplies

This app and the people working there are so intelligent and fun to work with, it is such a wonderful experience! Love such smart idea!