Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited June 23, 2021

Hands down the best customer service by far. Super responsive and work quickly to resolve any issues. The app is a must for a lot of SKU's, a huge time saver.

Parabellum Auto
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 23, 2021

The customer support is really horrible, you better live midnight to receive their email back. No instant feedback, anything wrong happened you just wait. And email explaining is horrible, not helpful at all. By the way, the UI Design of your interface is horrible. I am switching and your competitor has WhatsApp and skype live chatting support, your competitor is way better doing than yours. Cheers and please improve in the future, make money and hire someone to re-design your interface. Please!

Shoxtec Suspension
Time spent using app: 19 days
Codisto replied July 7, 2021

We're sorry you experienced poor support. This is very rare based on most of our other reviews. The comments on our interface are acknowledged but again at odds with the majority of feedback we receive.

June 14, 2021

Excellent support, always super quick and efficient and helping out! I wish all the apps had this kind of support assistance :)

Evolve Fit Wear
Time spent using app: 23 days
Edited June 23, 2021

Great app but steep learning curve to use. Initially I had issues over email with support but once we did a call everything was resolved. I highly suggest setting everything up via call with Codisto right when you install it.

EZ Lifestyle
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 3, 2021

Great support and very quick response from Codisto customer support specialist who was able to help us identify an issue on our account and provide an affective solution.

The Bike Project
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 3, 2021

The app is amazingly flexible to the items you are selling, it allows you to get your products in front of so many more eyeballs, sites that already have the traffic. What's more the support is there for you anytime not matter how complex or simple the question is, they stand behind their software and follow through until it is resolved.

ecistores
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 2, 2021

I used to connect Ebay to Shopify. Works perfectly. The List/edit multiple products in bulk is very useful with huge catalogues. And Great support!

Smartravelbox
Italy
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited September 22, 2021

I have utilized this app for my eBay store and it works great! Very time saving. I also appreciate the customer service. Thank you for always contacting me for specialized help, when I have requested it.

xoxoinventory.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 19, 2021

Scam Lost $99 if you close an account any unused portion of the current month in advance fee is forfeited This Company is a Scam! I close the account to after they charge me the month in advance $99.00 so next month will stop since I get no ROI I was thinking I can keep using the month I paid in advance. NO they forfeited.
" if you close an account any unused portion of the current month in advance fee is forfeited
Regards,
Harryl "
Codisto

OccasionPrints
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Codisto replied July 7, 2021

We charge monthly in advance like the majority of service providers and it's clear in our terms and conditions that part refunds aren't provided for cancelltion prior to the end of the current month of use (again this is industry standard).

Edited May 19, 2021

Stiamo usando da qualche mese questa app per le nostre vendite su Ebay. L'esperienza è davvero ottima. Ho usato due volte l'assistenza clienti ed è semplicemente da 5 stelle. Veloci ed efficaci. Per il futuro mi piacerebbe avere nuovi canali di vendita da gestire con la vostra app. Grazie e buon lavoro.

Ennebiservice