Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

by Codisto

Sell multichannel on Google, Amazon & eBay with Channel Cloud

CyberDealsExpress

This app has been great! It has kept me so busy with orders that I have not had the opportunity to do more research and learn how to use all of the different features. But, I have reached out to support for multiple things that have come about that I need to change, & they are always very fast to reply & help me get through whatever is going on that I have not had time to learn how to use, yet. I highly recommend this app. It is a lot better than what I was using before this app, alternatively.

Rug Love

I tried Codisto, Export Feed then finally Koongo. Koongo was by far the simplest to set up and sync so I went with that. This one does work as does export feed. i would download all 3 and see which one you prefer. I would think Koongo would be best for the vast majority.

BrandsGroup

Great app to get all orders from different marketplaces into Shopify. Also quick and helpful support on any questions I have had.

Safe Haven Music Guitars

This is the app you want. Shopify's built in eBay and Amazon integrations are sloppy and will screw your inventory up. After trying several different apps and custom coding solutions, Codisto ticks every box at a very good price. Have never felt the need to review something until now just because how happy I am with how well Codisto works.

Guyos Apparel

Simple And Powerful. Great customer service, the listings on Ebay looks like a pro with minimum time

Girogama

Questa app è fantastica. Il supporto di Arlie è straordinario. Sono molto contento. 10 stelle sono meritate

Just4Games

Noel M., you are a CHAMP!

I feel privileged tonight getting replied within a hour.

I’ve been dealing with other aspect of this project with poor answers from different service gaining bits of information every 24 hours.

You just boosted my hopes.

Gap Bumper

Its a great app. if you want to list your products easily and quickly onto amazon then this app is the best choice. im also excited to try ebay for my products as well.

BrightMinds Educational toys for kids, gifts, games & kids books

Takes some concentration to get going, the training videos are great but still needs your brain input! The App is superb and support excellent. Game changer for platform selling

Love For Animals

I had been listing my most popular items to ebay manually and making some sales but now I didn't list more than 2 products from my entire store because it took forever. With this app it immediately found all of my products and let me list them in just a few minutes.

Thank you to the app makers for this one