Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

Imperium Fashion - Dein Fashion Online Store

Very helpful customer service that answers all questions and tries to help you as best they can. I am absolutely satisfied with the app

September 9, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it !
Happy that our app works well for you, and our Customer Service Team were able to support you 🙂
Please reach out to us any time.

Olivio & Co

Great app; it is quite challenging to use but the great support from the team is very prompt and fast.

Thanks for your review! 🙂
We're happy you love our app and understand the challenges. Glad our Customer Service team were able to support you promptly.
Please reach out any time, available 24/7

Hairsense

Amazing app and great support! Ediline was really helpful when it came to setting up the shipping settings. She did an amazing job and went above and beyond to help even more.

September 9, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it 🙂
We're happy Ediline was able to support you through your shipping settings and of course that you love our app!
Please reach out anytime, we're available 24/7.

BaeVibez Skincare

this app absolutely sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so frustrated with this app that it is absolutely ridiculous. I've been on this computer trying to sync and configure everything and I'm severely not happy with this app. Reached out for help and no response, searching for a new app. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON THIS APP!!!!!!!!! NOT WORTH IT.

September 27, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
We can see you are now using our app successfully.
Our support team are available 24/7 and responded accordingly.
Please reach out if you have any further queries.

Home Garden Deals UK

I see an awesome dashboard of Codisto which lets me manage everything from one place. Their support staff, Ediline was an awesome person. She helped me a lot to understand the system. They are very patient and helpful indeed. Thanks!

September 7, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
We’re happy that you found the dashboard organised and easy to navigate.
Our Customer Support has an excellent reputation, we’re glad you experienced this 🙂

Banarasi Vastra

Hello,
1. This App is an Excellent app. I am currently using it for listing items on eBay and Amazon and it works exactly as described. 2. Multi Edit mode makes it easy to list / edit single or multiple items using one page. 3. Customer Service is Prompt and Friendly. 4. Seems little complicated in start but once you will understand how to use it then no other app can be compared with this one. Thank you. Thank you!

September 13, 2021

We are happy you have found our app easy to list your products.
Our Customer Support team are available 24/7 please don't hesitate to reach out.

So604

I have been meaning to write a review. The app is great and really simplifies the transfer of your products from Shopify to amazon. It can get a little interesting when trying to set up variants but any issues I have has been resolved with their exceptional customer support. I think its more of a glitch on the amazon side, but who knows! I would like to point out that I received amazing customer support from Ronel ! He knows the system really well. For improvements, I have a couple of suggestions. 1) it would be great if we can just copy over our library from .ca to .com and vice versa.
2) it would be great if you can import the description and bullet points from shopify product catalogue. it would save so much time.

September 5, 2021

Thanks for your review!
Our Customer Support certainly has an excellent reputation 🙂
While we support listing to multiple marketplaces, copying one whole region to another is on our roadmap as a future feature!
We can import the Shopify product description. If you have a metafield that holds the Bullet Point data in Shopify, we can map it via the Attribute mapping page.

Polizeimemesshop

The app has many functions and simplifies the work with several sales platforms. The many functions also result in frequent error messages, which are not always easy to solve by oneself. However, Mary Grace was a great help and supported us with our problems.

September 4, 2021

Thanks so much for your review, it is really appreciated!
Happy we could resolve your issues and we are always adding new functions to support our sellers 🙂

Tacticalmakgrips

Absolty perfect. perfect Perfect .. customer representative harryl everything gets easier. I would definitely recommend

August 25, 2021

Thanks for your review!
We do love it when it’s easy for our sellers! Happy that our app works well for you, please reach out to us any time.

ZANVAK

Amazing service - the team are super helpful. Helped solved all my questions. Top work guys! Highly recommend the app!

August 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, this is greatly appreciated!
We’re glad the Support Team could help resolve your issues, please reach out to us anytime 🙂