Amazon & eBay Channel Cloud

Amazon & eBay Channel Cloud

by Codisto

Sell multichannel on Amazon & eBay directly from your store

Fusion Decals

This app is so much easier to use then other developer apps that cost more and have all types of product limits etc. I just wish they next work on a version for Etsy integration, im sure its not a priority but there are scalable business's that thrive on custom products. -Jason FUSION DECALS

StencilsLAB Wall Stencils

Thank you for this useful app. Now it's easy to integrate my listings to Amazon and eBay platforms. Good and timing customer support!

Alpaca Direct

A little bit of a learning curve, but a powerful solution for syndicating products onto other platforms. Kind of a supercharged spreadsheet. Good support when we've had questions. Much better than the prior solution we were using.

Kryptonite Character Store

We have the retail stores, website and amazon channels. Codisto doing great with integration. Now hopefully will help us with google shopping! We are waiting for it!

MFT Stamps

After the initial set-up, it's pretty hands-off and functions based on the parameters we set in place running our Amazon store pretty seamlessly!

Ute Covers Direct

Really good integration between Amazon Australia and Shopify. Helpful and quick support team. Recommend them to anyone wanting to expand their sales channel.

Swish Equestrian

Great app for selling on amazon but keeping stock control in shopify. Some teething issues but the support is fantastic :)

CityCaps.Co

Codisto is my secret weapon to uploading products in bulk to Amazon. Everything works great and their support team is awesome! Thanks guys

yeehawcowboy

At first the app is a little hard to understand.. However if you have any questions support is always there! got my listings up and ruining. I have alot variants per item... so I had alot of questions... they answered all of them.. strongly recommenced !

Motolifestyle

Thanks guys,
- Customer support is amazing!!
- Im very satisfied using Codisto! helps a lot for sales.