Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

woodshopbits.com

I love this app. I needed to have different prices on Shopify, eBay, and Amazon and this worked perfectly. Also, it sends all my orders to Shopify so I can delete the Amazon Sales Channel and the eBay Sales Channel.

City Country Pets and Supplies

This app is, from my experience, the best way to list products on eBay, and one of the only ways to list on Amazon Australia. From my experience with Shopify eBay Listing Tools, Codisto Linq and it's bulk editor is by far the fastest and easiest way to list products on eBay and adjust listings in large groups. The apps functionality is unrivalled, pricing is reasonable, and their support team is always quick to respond to any questions and fix any problems you may have.

February 20, 2020

We really appreciate your thoughtful review and comments about our bulk editor. It's a unique approach that took a lot of work to produce so it's great when we hear it's so well received. Many thanks!

MaxiTrucks

This is a great App that helps me manage over 2000 different products on Amazon and eBay.

mkptac

very powerful app. it might be little bit confusing at first but fast learning curve. So many features I have been after for a long time, particularly Amazon and how to deal with ASIN that do not already exist on marketplace. Friendly and effective support.

Sports500

Great apss !! easy to use, very good and fast support with Noel... easy integration. five star. Thanks !!

Go Health Australia

Amazing app , seamless $ snappy integration between marketplaces and Shopify, great support... Highly recommended

Strathfield Brookvale

We use this Shopify-to-eBay integration app on a daily basis and we'd have to say that it has since delivered a great deal of convenience to our day-to-day operations as a business. Its easy-to-use interface speaks volumes of the difference it brings to the fold. Cheers.

makerelectronics

Quick support, nice integration, reliable. Looking to see some additional features with more convenient user-interface.

Halti Global Store

Awesome support! They reply really fast and they are very helpful. Now we can easily add product to Amazon. We recommend this app...

EZ Organic Shop

Great support who are always quick to help, great app which makes the whole process very seamless. Highly recommend.