Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay site directly from Shopify

discoverclothing.co.uk

Seems like a helpful tech support department, they called me today and will help me with my listings.

cosmos777

I am always thankful for your prompt reply and kindly consultation.
I look forward to your prompt reply and kindly consultation.

Our Green Space LLC

I used this app to help me list my products on Amazon. It took some patience but the help desk was very helpful and I was able to list my products successfully. Thank you.

ameriDroid

For eBay this is the best app you could ever have for eBay/Shopify combo. Amazon is good, but the way Amazon handles variations is a little tricky to get used it. I would recommend Codisto to all selling on eBay and Amazon.

decora

Amazing customer service!
I came across a of couple problems which were sorted promptly. Nothing is too much trouble. As I’m quite a novice, having the extra help needed was essential for my growing business. Special thanks to Harryl for helping me step by step!
100% recommend if you’re looking for a powerful multichannel integration with 5 star service.

アールチェンジ

Great service. It has become easier to sell to multiple platforms.
Selling eBay is especially easy. Products registered with shopify can be sold immediately. It became my favorite service.

Metro Hobbies

An easy to use platform that was also easy to set-up. If I was to make one suggestion, applying watermarks to Shopify pictures would be a great add-on feature, but understand the rationale for not doing so.

Felix Chevrolet Store

Excellent app! Saved us a lot of time. Outstanding and fast customer support. Certainly recommend.

Da Klinic Online | Skate Specialists

Codisto was really easy to setup for Ebay. If i have ever had an issue the support staff have promptly assisted me in resolving the problem. The Codisto app is well priced compared to how many Ebay sales it has generated. Keep up the good work.

The Hippie House

Codisto are one of the few apps that actually work. Their support team are always there to help as well and I have no issues recommending them to others.