Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay site directly from Shopify

アールチェンジ

Great service. It has become easier to sell to multiple platforms.
Selling eBay is especially easy. Products registered with shopify can be sold immediately. It became my favorite service.

Metro Hobbies

An easy to use platform that was also easy to set-up. If I was to make one suggestion, applying watermarks to Shopify pictures would be a great add-on feature, but understand the rationale for not doing so.

Felix Chevrolet Store

Excellent app! Saved us a lot of time. Outstanding and fast customer support. Certainly recommend.

Da Klinic Online | Skate Specialists

Codisto was really easy to setup for Ebay. If i have ever had an issue the support staff have promptly assisted me in resolving the problem. The Codisto app is well priced compared to how many Ebay sales it has generated. Keep up the good work.

The Hippie House

Codisto are one of the few apps that actually work. Their support team are always there to help as well and I have no issues recommending them to others.

Natysports

I sell on eBay and Amazon, plus the website at Shopify. After years of research, I finally found a solution that works, With Codisto I'm able to list my inventory in one single place and "push" the same items to eBay and Amazon with real-time sync. It took me a couple of weeks to understand how the grid works, and I still run into issues from time to time, but this is normal and expected with this type of service. However, whenever I need help, Codisto's Customer Service always replies quickly, within 24hrs or less.
I'll definitely continue to use this app, and recommend to anyone,

Walnut Melbourne

Great app, makes the process of listing on marketplaces very easy, nice dashboard that's easy to use & fantastic customer support & a really nice team who always reply in a timely manner.

LowB Clothing

This app is the perfect solution for listing your product on Amazon and eBay , I have tried many multi channel listing apps and none compare to Codisto. Their support team is very responsive and go above and beyond to help with issues

Hampshire Models

I use Codisto to manage a very large range of products across four E-Bay geographies plus Amazon. It took a little while to set up because each of the target marketplaces has different requirement, but as of now, I have not found anything that I would like to be able to do that Codisto cannot accommodate.

I would like to specifically mention the grid, it is hugely versatile and makes managing large numbers of listings so much quicker. It is also often possible to automate the population of the fields using coding. Joachim has been of particular help to me with that side of things.

Is the software simple and easy to use ? Whilst there are a couple of minor tweaks which would help and save time, given the scope of the tasks that Codisto performs for me, and the complexity which comes with each marketplace having different requirments for their listings, I think the answer is yes.

When originally searching for software to integrate with E-Bay and Amazon, I looked at quite a few, and Codisto was the only one which resided inside Shopify. Quick updating of data between Shopify and E-Bay/Amazon via the grid was key for us as we have over 10,000 products in Shopify.

Expect to spend some time with setting up the software, and some more time getting to know it properly, but that is the same with any software, and essential if you want it to behave in the way you expect.

With regards to the cost, it is not the cheapest option out there, but neither is it the most expensive. For me it is critical that the software I choose works properly, with the minimum of downtime, and with the minimum of manual interference. Codisto meets those criteria for me.

My personal view is that you really get to feel the benefits of Codisto as your Shopify store expands, and the volume of activity between your Shopify store and E-Bay/Amazon increases. That is when Codisto really started to pay for itself for us.

In summary, very happy with how Codisto performs for us.

March 19, 2019

Many thanks for taking the time to provide a detailed and helpful review! xox

Jules&JC

The Team that supports this app is awesome. They have responded to my questions with urgency and clarity. The app has been a great way to align all marketplaces seamlessly. I highly recommend the app as it delivers what it is meant to do with a knowledgeable and supportive team.