Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

LifeSizeCutouts

Location Australia

Have used Codisto on our previous platform for many years and now moved to Shopify. Their customer service is very good and very fast, always happy to deal with them.

Thanks for your review!
We are happy you chose Codisto to continue your selling journey 😎 Glad our Support team were able to resolve your issues efficiently. Please reach out anytime!

Viva Taste Of Brazil

Very Helpful Customer Service! Jason D was very helpful and knowledgeable to guide me through the process.

Thanks for your review!
Chloe will be thrilled with your comments 😎 Our Support team are available 24/7 to assist with all your queries, large or small. Please reach out anytime!

Lola Jeans - USA

AMAZING SERVICE, GREAT SUPPORT!!!! Ediline is outstanding and I recommend anyone in the industry to use Codisto

June 19, 2022

Thanks for your review and your recommendation!
Ediline will be thrilled with your comments 😎 Our support team are available 24/7, please reach out anytime.

Cantafio Sales

it was easy to access from the app. the person was beneficial in providing a solution to my problem.

Thanks for your review!
Glad we were able to help with your query 😎 Our Support team is available 24/7, please reach out anytime!

Revel Nail

This app syncs our Shopify Inventory to Amazon to make it easy to manage our inventory. The support is very helpful!

Thanks for your review!
Sync and Support! 😎 We appreciate your feedback and glad our support team were able to help. Please reach out anytime,

Dressing Home

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, easy to use, easy links to marketplaces. I also found excellent customer support, with simple explanations and kind people. Really perfect.

You said it all ... "easy to use and excellent customer support" 😁
We appreciate your feedback, please reach out anytime!

Thriving on Purpose

Excellent Customer service. The onboarding was excellent and they are fast to answer my questions on the chat. The system is farely simple to use, once you get the hang of it. It's really great that everything I do in Shopify is synced to their system. Saves me time when I need to push out my items on other platforms. 10/10

Thanks for your review!
We really appreciate your feedback, especially when it's "simple to use"
Having it all in one place is definitely a time saver and less duplication of work. Please reach out anytime!

UPSANDBATTERY

Amazing application that solves the major problem with tracking the orders and grouping multi channel e-commerce orders in one shopify platform. Grouping the orders helps in inevntory, financing, taxing and reporting. Every Amazon seller and E-commerce seller should install this app for sure. Amazing support and flawless app.

Wow-what a review!
Amazing support and flawless app, we just love these comments 😍
We are available 24/7, please reach out anytime and happy to have you on board with Codisto!

Vessel®

Solid customer service/support, app works great. I've used it for Amazon so far, will use this for other API/marketplaces soon.

Thanks for your review!
App works great, solid support - what more could we ask for, thanks 😎
Please reach out anytime!

Utah Ski Gear

Tom was very helpful with my support questions! I would absolutely recommend, this has been a great experience.

Thanks for your review!
Tom will be thrilled with your comments 😁 And thank you for your recommendation, so glad you had a great experience!