Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

Sports500

Great apss !! easy to use, very good and fast support with Noel... easy integration. five star. Thanks !!

Go Health Australia

Amazing app , seamless $ snappy integration between marketplaces and Shopify, great support... Highly recommended

Strathfield Brookvale

We use this Shopify-to-eBay integration app on a daily basis and we'd have to say that it has since delivered a great deal of convenience to our day-to-day operations as a business. Its easy-to-use interface speaks volumes of the difference it brings to the fold. Cheers.

makerelectronics

Quick support, nice integration, reliable. Looking to see some additional features with more convenient user-interface.

Halti Global Store

Awesome support! They reply really fast and they are very helpful. Now we can easily add product to Amazon. We recommend this app...

EZ Organic Shop

Great support who are always quick to help, great app which makes the whole process very seamless. Highly recommend.

Islamic Impressions

This is a great app to connect our different online platforms and sync inventory across all platforms. Whenever I run into any issue, I email the support team and I have a quick response with easy solutions. The team are knowledgable about the app and always kind and helpful. Thank you to the team at Codisto, keep up the good work.

Apple-Mac.Shop

all my ebay listings dissappeared after a problem with paypal. after caloing ebay and paypal they said it is a codisto problem. ebay account was relinked and all ebay listings dissappeared. 3 days i have been asking for support and keep getting idiotic answers. we have a business to run. have had to migrate and reintegrate another software because we have not made any new listings and our turnover is way down. CRAP CRAP SUPPORT TECHNICIANS!

February 3, 2020

We're sorry to hear you had problems but to clarify: Your eBay listings didn't 'disappear'. You disconnected your eBay account and then subsequently linked a different eBay account. Consequently, the listings from the first eBay account were of course no longer visible in the second account.

As you mention, this was initially caused at your end with a Paypal issue which required you to use a different eBay account. Our product has performed correctly but we are happy to work with to get you the result you are looking for (despite the problems not being caused by us).

We acknowledge it is frustrating when things don't go as expected but it is important that reviews are accurate because it affects other merchants not just the app developer.

We are sorry to hear your experience with our support agents wasn't as expected but as the vast majority of other reviews attest to, this is highly unusual.

Home on the Swan

We have been using Codisto for some time, https://homeontheswan.com/ is our second store that required a sync from Shopify to Amazon. The application works well and the support is great!

Tees by Susan

Excellent, excellent app! There is a learning curve with all this Shopify, POD apps, Codisto and Amazon integration (took me 6 weeks to iron out all the quirks). But, now the Codisto Amazon integration is working so well! My products are on Amazon, and I can customize how I want them to appear using the Codisto grid. I have a GTIN exemption from my POD apps, and I do not need any UPC codes. There are a thousand columns in the Colisto grid (well, it feels like it...), but each column has its purpose, and I've found at least one crucial answer to a problem with a grid column. Support has been responsive. Do have patience and work through it -- the results will be worth it. Thank you Codisto people!

January 15, 2020

Great to hear you're having success and thank you for your comments. It's this type of considered review that can be really beneficial to others!

It can be challenging to 'fit' a merchant's bespoke web catalog into the rigid structure and data requirements of Amazon. As you point out there is a learning curve with all software but we have done our best to make listing on and managing Amazon as easy as possible. In fact, some merchants are using Codisto for Amazon via Shopify without ever publishing a webstore just to be be able to use our solution which speaks to the ease of use relative to using Amazon directly.

Unlike other Amazon apps, we support all Amazon fields, all categories and all country sites which is why there can be a lot of columns (Amazon fields) in the grid but many can be hidden if not used.

Congrats and thanks again!