Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay site directly from Shopify

Jules&JC

The Team that supports this app is awesome. They have responded to my questions with urgency and clarity. The app has been a great way to align all marketplaces seamlessly. I highly recommend the app as it delivers what it is meant to do with a knowledgeable and supportive team.

The Vintage Tool Shop

We utilise this app for our vintage tool shop and whilst it isn't really designed for the products that we supply, it seems to handle the issue rather well. Any problems we've had have always been remedied in good time.

We recently had a problem escalated and were dealt with very professionally and succinctly, the issue was resolved very quickly and all the employees were a pleasure to work with as they were direct and personable.

Good(ish) app and would be 4 stars, but the capable and excellent customer support staff boost it up to the fifth star.

Mint's Mama

This app help me a lot. The only one app at this time can help me to sell my product on Amazon and Ebay with a easy way.

Lancashire Wallpaper & Paint Company

This is a fantastic app for us. Listing on eBay is 1000% quicker using Codisto and the inventory management between the eBay and Amazon marketplaces with Shopify is seamless. Controlling inventory and listing across multiple marketplaces has never been easier.

MMA DIRECT

Great app, beats the competition. Saves so much time and makes you more money. Must have for any serious ecommerce store.

bullhidebelts

Great company to deal with. Amazing app that works great. Must have if you sell on eBay / Amazon.

Beautyshop.ie

A bit of a learning curve but Excellent assistance by Codisto customer service on setup highly recommended.

Airy Mary

I tried all of the Shopify to Ebay feed apps. This is by far the best: it's in a different league and the entry level package meets all my needs as someone who lists 200 products on a seasonal basis.
The interface is logical and packed with features which you can access all from the same screen. It is intuitive and easy to list lots of products at once, or customise titles/descriptions for Ebay. The template needed a little tweaking to get my logo right, but nothing difficult. It syncs in real time and is incredibly responsive to changes. I used to dread loading new products through the old feed app - it had an obsession with product mapping on products in the shopify store that you had no intention of listing and weren't loading. There was a refresh button that didn't update the sync and a rebuild button that did, but you had to do it all the time if you had made a change to a shopify product. As you were listing a couple of products in one (correctly mapped) category, it would give large error messages about other store products you hadn't even brought into the product listing area. It stopped allowing the customisation of descriptions within the app, so I had to write my shopify product descriptions as if they were going on Ebay. The template was basic, no variations, no useful vendor info included. Error messages EVERY time about Returns Policy even though mine is the default Ebay one. Error messages on every listing for photos if it included a supplier logo - as they are often less than 500px. Aghh, I hated it and the support couldn't care less and they hadn't improved the app in a year. If fact it got worse.
Now it takes a minute to list items and the support is fast. They actually answer the question you raise with accuracy and know their stuff.
If you are on any other feed app - TRY THIS ONE now!

March 11, 2019

Awesome comments! We've worked hard to develop the best Amazon & eBay integration solution that exists for Shopify. We take great pride in your detailed and considered review xox

Wetsuit Warehouse

Good customer support, Amazon connection seems to be working well so far but havent tried ebay yet

Sleeping Giant

This app has been great for our company! I love how easy it is to bulk edit products. They have supplied great customer service for us when we have had questions, needed assistance. They are fast at their response.