Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Vessel®

Solid customer service/support, app works great. I've used it for Amazon so far, will use this for other API/marketplaces soon.

Thanks for your review!
App works great, solid support - what more could we ask for, thanks 😎
Please reach out anytime!

Utah Ski Gear

Tom was very helpful with my support questions! I would absolutely recommend, this has been a great experience.

Thanks for your review!
Tom will be thrilled with your comments 😁 And thank you for your recommendation, so glad you had a great experience!

Greenlife

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

we are using Codisto for our marketplace integration (eBay, Amazon, Kogan), their support team is amazing

Thanks for your review!
We love our support team too 😊 Happy to have you on board and please reach out anytime, we are available 24/7!

Best Planet

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great customer service. Jason has been very helpful in helping me out. I was having some synching issues and I got the problem fixed rather quickly.

May 29, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Jason will be thrilled with your comments 😎 And glad we got the problem fixed quickly! Please reach out anytime!

Pharmedico

Really awesome app. Great tech support too. Lots of functionalities and convenience to see everything in one screen.

Thanks for your review!
Lots of functionalities and more to come 😎 So glad you love the app, please reach out anytime!

QUADRO Deutschland

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 years

Ian from Codisto really took the time to understand my problem and answer all my questions perfectly. A very clear recommendation.

Thanks for your review!
Ian will be thrilled with your comments 😎
Big thanks for your recommendation! Please reach out anytime!

Earasers.Shop

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

Really super handy app, great for syncing different market places, easy to use and if there are Questions, the chat function always replies super quick. outstanding service! Special thanks to Jason D. for helping me out so good every time.. Thnks a million

Thanks for your review!
Jason will be thrilled with your comments! Glad you have found the app "easy" and yes it's great for multi-marketplace. The support team is available 24/7 please reach out anytime!

AJ Tack

We are very impressed with Codisto so far! We are migrating from a different software which inevitably will come with some challenges, but the support team member, John with Codisto has been FANTASTIC!

Thanks for your review!
John will be thrilled with your comments 😎 Migrating can be challenging but the support team are always on hand (24/7) to help you along the way!

Vintage Cameras & Lenses | Coeln Cameras

Location Austria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

we used codisto for two years, it works smoothly and is a great tool to use. I just got excellent support from codisto team and it was very quick and professional. 5 Star and very recommended!

Thanks for your review!
It's great to hear from merchants who continue to love the app and recommend it - thanks and please reach out anytime!

Factory Select Products

Best integration app on the market. Auto categorizes Walmart products. Huge time saver. Would Recommend

Thanks for your review!
"Best integration app on the market" - we'll take this every day 😎😎
Thank you for your recommendation.