Amazon & eBay Channel Cloud

Amazon & eBay Channel Cloud

by Codisto

Sell multichannel on Amazon & eBay directly from your store

Lumberjack Games

Great app, a little bit of a learning curve, but when I had issues the support was absolutely fantastic, they responded in minutes and sorted out all my questions. This is absolutely priceless especially for syncing inventory across 3 online stores.

Lee Newman.com

We've been using this solution for less than a year as an apparel seller. Overall, it's been a decent solution that will maintain the stock reliably and list products quickly to Amazon and eBay. However, there are two major issues that a Shopify retailer should be aware of before you move forward with Codisto:

- This app will only set parent SKUs to be FBA or FBM. This means that variant products can only be one or the other. If you run out of a size or color at FBA but you have it at your physical store or warehouse, it can't be listed until you run out of all the sizes and switch the parent back or send those units to FBA. This isn't a big deal for large retailers but if you're a smaller store, it means a good chunk of your inventory is unavailable to customers.

- Support. Right now, Amazon has set a series of mandatory requirements for Shoe listings. Codisto allows you to set up the required fields but it's been having a lot of trouble pushing the product to Amazon. We keep experiencing errors when listing this part of our inventory. We've been going back and forth with support and we're stuck in a feedback loop and nothing is being done about it. We hope Codisto's management will take notice and act swiftly.

Once these problems are fixed, we'll consider revising this review.

February 23, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. Great to hear you are mostly happy. Your improvement comments are welcomed. The SKU level FBA/FBM issue has been documented and we will look to get this resolved. The shoe listing issue is being investigated further because the errors being received from Amazon are too general for easy diagnosis. We will contact you once we have an update. Thanks again.

Update 17 March 2020:
The SKU level FBA/FBM functionality has been released! We have contacted you via support to let you know.

woodshopbits.com

I love this app. I needed to have different prices on Shopify, eBay, and Amazon and this worked perfectly. Also, it sends all my orders to Shopify so I can delete the Amazon Sales Channel and the eBay Sales Channel.

City Country Pets and Supplies

This app is, from my experience, the best way to list products on eBay, and one of the only ways to list on Amazon Australia. From my experience with Shopify eBay Listing Tools, Codisto Linq and it's bulk editor is by far the fastest and easiest way to list products on eBay and adjust listings in large groups. The apps functionality is unrivalled, pricing is reasonable, and their support team is always quick to respond to any questions and fix any problems you may have.

February 20, 2020

We really appreciate your thoughtful review and comments about our bulk editor. It's a unique approach that took a lot of work to produce so it's great when we hear it's so well received. Many thanks!

MaxiTrucks

This is a great App that helps me manage over 2000 different products on Amazon and eBay.

mkptac

very powerful app. it might be little bit confusing at first but fast learning curve. So many features I have been after for a long time, particularly Amazon and how to deal with ASIN that do not already exist on marketplace. Friendly and effective support.

Sports500

Great apss !! easy to use, very good and fast support with Noel... easy integration. five star. Thanks !!

Go Health Australia

Amazing app , seamless $ snappy integration between marketplaces and Shopify, great support... Highly recommended

Strathfield Brookvale

We use this Shopify-to-eBay integration app on a daily basis and we'd have to say that it has since delivered a great deal of convenience to our day-to-day operations as a business. Its easy-to-use interface speaks volumes of the difference it brings to the fold. Cheers.

makerelectronics

Quick support, nice integration, reliable. Looking to see some additional features with more convenient user-interface.