Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

Evolve Fit Wear

Excellent support, always super quick and efficient and helping out! I wish all the apps had this kind of support assistance :)

EZ Lifestyle

Great app but steep learning curve to use. Initially I had issues over email with support but once we did a call everything was resolved. I highly suggest setting everything up via call with Codisto right when you install it.

The Bike Project

Great support and very quick response from Codisto customer support specialist who was able to help us identify an issue on our account and provide an affective solution.

ecistores

The app is amazingly flexible to the items you are selling, it allows you to get your products in front of so many more eyeballs, sites that already have the traffic. What's more the support is there for you anytime not matter how complex or simple the question is, they stand behind their software and follow through until it is resolved.

Smartravelbox

I used to connect Ebay to Shopify. Works perfectly. The List/edit multiple products in bulk is very useful with huge catalogues. And Great support!

xoxoinventory.com

I have utilized this app for my eBay store and it works great! Very time saving. I also appreciate the customer service. Thank you for always contacting me for specialized help, when I have requested it.

OccasionPrints

Scam Lost $99 if you close an account any unused portion of the current month in advance fee is forfeited This Company is a Scam! I close the account to after they charge me the month in advance $99.00 so next month will stop since I get no ROI I was thinking I can keep using the month I paid in advance. NO they forfeited.
" if you close an account any unused portion of the current month in advance fee is forfeited
Regards,
Harryl "
Codisto

July 7, 2021

We charge monthly in advance like the majority of service providers and it's clear in our terms and conditions that part refunds aren't provided for cancelltion prior to the end of the current month of use (again this is industry standard).

Ennebiservice

Stiamo usando da qualche mese questa app per le nostre vendite su Ebay. L'esperienza è davvero ottima. Ho usato due volte l'assistenza clienti ed è semplicemente da 5 stelle. Veloci ed efficaci. Per il futuro mi piacerebbe avere nuovi canali di vendita da gestire con la vostra app. Grazie e buon lavoro.

Sunnylife USA

This app is great if you want to list your products on Amazon and eBay directly via Shopify. They've very easy tutorial videos to assist you with the set up and if you've any issues their customer service reps are amazing! They're currently helping me out in listing more than 200 products on Amazon. Thank you so much, you have no idea how much I appreciate your help and how much time you've saved me. We've been using this app for years. Highly recommended!

Flawsome! drinks

Great customer service, very quick and detailed response, and lovely and polite staff :) Highly recommend!