Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

cafetwin

We had a problem with synchronizing products and orders. The technical support was able to intercept our request and brilliantly solve the problem (caused by incorrect settings on amazon). Nice work, congratulations Jason great support!

Thanks for your review!
Amazon can be a little challenging but our support team certainly does know their way around our app and how to resolve these types of issues. So glad Jason was able to resolve yours 😊

ReadyChassis

Really like this so far. Seems to have more functionality than most of the other tools I've tried, especially for the cost.

Thanks for your review!
Our functionality grows all the time, glad you are liking the app and at the right cost, pricing can be scaled according to your business needs. Please reach out to our support team anytime 😎

Aundrea Love Collection

I received excellent help. The app is very tedious and time consuming but I am able to understand better after a walk through.

Thanks for your review,
Glad you were able to be walked through, this certainly can make a huge difference and we are available anytime to do this with you 👍

Wholesaleboatpart

Customer service is spot on! Does take a bit if tweaking to get setup properly but if you have questions they are fixed asap with online chat!

Thanks for your review!
So glad we could get you set up through our support team, they certainly are the BEST 😎 Please reach out anytime!

ExpressItBest.com

I was having an issue reactivating the app on shopify.
We seem to have solved the problem. Thanks Lyn was very helpful.

Thanks for your review
Lynn will be thrilled with your comments 😎 Glad we were able to help, please reach out anytime!

Retro-Reproductions, LLC.

The Codisto Channel CLOUD IS UNBELIEVABLE. The help I am getting from Mark is uncredible !!! He knows the Codisto Platform so WELL !!! He is so patient, to Explain and Explain again and again, and again, when I don't understand right away. I never had such a nice support !!! No App until now has been so well developed for the needs of small business Shopify Merchants like myself... I really advise Shopify Merchants to try the Shopify Codisto CHANNEL cloud, you will be so happy you did !!! Highly RECOMMENDED !!! Mark is the best, he is helping me so well !!! But I am sure all support people at Codisto are fantastic !!!

Wow! What an excellent review 😁

You said it all and we thank you for your recommendation! So happy to have you on board and able to support your business.

JemJem

Customer service is very fast and helpful through the live chat. I have had several issues or questions that they have been able to quickly assist with and explain why and how the situation happened so we can properly manage the app in the future.

Thanks for your review!
When you have a combination of knowledge, patience, and a friendly nature it certainly is a winning team! So glad they could help 😊 Please reach out anytime!

MCLABELS

La mappatura dei prodotti per Amazon è sempre difficile ma l'App permette di fare quasi tutto e il servizio clienti è davvero speciale.

April 4, 2022

Mapping products for Amazon is always difficult but the App allows you to do almost anything and the customer service is really special.

Grazie per la tua recensione!
Ottimi commenti, grazie. Ci piace quando otteniamo sia l'app che il supporto azzeccati! 😎

Thanks for your review!
Great comments, thank you. We love it when we get both the app and the support spot on! 😎

de Kookboekenwinkel

Great app with great customer service! Had a problem, and it was solved within 5 minutes after contacting customer service

Thanks for your review!
We pride ourselves on both our app and our Customer Support! Looks like we got both - Great! Please reach out anytime!

Rasputin shop

staff always available! they answered and solved all my doubts !!! ten stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😁😁😁 Thank You !