Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

That`s Woohoo

Bis jetzt sehr gut,verwalte mein Shopify und Amazon sowie ebay hiermit und klappt alles sehr gut,Kundenservice ist schnell und nett.

Simply Car Parts

An absolutely first class application backed by equally good customer support. We manage nearly 50k products from Shopify to eBay along with several hundred orders a week back into Shopify and Codisto does this seamlessly. I can’t recommend the product highly enough!

First Ever NBL

Easy to use and set up. The spreadsheet format is quite intuitive. Very powerful when used with metafields. Great, helpful support with very quick replies.

Modern Pets

I used this App to sync my Shopify store to Amazon. It was a bit daunting at first but the support staff were amazing. Walked me through each step and once you know how it's done, you realise that it's actually quite simple. Would highly recommend this App.

GAMORY

Great app! Takes awhile to get used to how everything is set up but once you learn the system everything is a breeze and straightforward. The support has always been prompt and quick to act on any issues we may have. Would recommend!

Always Adult AU

This is a great app that handles a huge amount of products across multiple regions and marketplaces with ease. We've used this for years now and found that the support is second to none. Their response times on support are amazing and they're very patient when it's clearly an issue that is not even related to their app.

Highly recommended.

oceanicshark

I used this app to upload to ebay and Amazon, worked great, easy and excellent fast customer support

Alive & Dirty

Very helpful and committed support team.

pricestyle

This rock-solid app makes it possible to accurately sync Shopify store inventory with both eBay and Amazon. It also automatically imports orders from those marketplaces. The spreadsheet-like sorting, filtering and editing functions really help to identify problem listings for easy action. We've been using it for a while and haven't had any problems with how it functions. Further, the technical support is excellent, with quick replies and patient explanations. We've only needed tech support for things we didn't understand, though overall, the app is very easy and straightforward to use. If you're doing multi-marketplace selling, Codisto LINQ is the right-hand you didn't know you needed.

June 23, 2019

Great review! Many thx

Kiarah

The app is fantastic as I used it daily to sync my listings between my website and Amazon marketplaces.