Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay site directly from Shopify

Beautyshop.ie

A bit of a learning curve but Excellent assistance by Codisto customer service on setup highly recommended.

Airy Mary

I tried all of the Shopify to Ebay feed apps. This is by far the best: it's in a different league and the entry level package meets all my needs as someone who lists 200 products on a seasonal basis.
The interface is logical and packed with features which you can access all from the same screen. It is intuitive and easy to list lots of products at once, or customise titles/descriptions for Ebay. The template needed a little tweaking to get my logo right, but nothing difficult. It syncs in real time and is incredibly responsive to changes. I used to dread loading new products through the old feed app - it had an obsession with product mapping on products in the shopify store that you had no intention of listing and weren't loading. There was a refresh button that didn't update the sync and a rebuild button that did, but you had to do it all the time if you had made a change to a shopify product. As you were listing a couple of products in one (correctly mapped) category, it would give large error messages about other store products you hadn't even brought into the product listing area. It stopped allowing the customisation of descriptions within the app, so I had to write my shopify product descriptions as if they were going on Ebay. The template was basic, no variations, no useful vendor info included. Error messages EVERY time about Returns Policy even though mine is the default Ebay one. Error messages on every listing for photos if it included a supplier logo - as they are often less than 500px. Aghh, I hated it and the support couldn't care less and they hadn't improved the app in a year. If fact it got worse.
Now it takes a minute to list items and the support is fast. They actually answer the question you raise with accuracy and know their stuff.
If you are on any other feed app - TRY THIS ONE now!

March 11, 2019

Awesome comments! We've worked hard to develop the best Amazon & eBay integration solution that exists for Shopify. We take great pride in your detailed and considered review xox

Wetsuit Warehouse

Good customer support, Amazon connection seems to be working well so far but havent tried ebay yet

Sleeping Giant

This app has been great for our company! I love how easy it is to bulk edit products. They have supplied great customer service for us when we have had questions, needed assistance. They are fast at their response.

Mastery Show

Start using this waw app. it is really amazing. For sure need to be used if you list your items on Amazon and eBay.

aToolCrib

Makes listing on Amazon and eBay a snap. Automatically updates when any of the Shopify values change. Only downside is that it tends to slow up if you have a lot of listings.

Italy Station

it's a very robust app and works great. few minor issues but technical support is very helpful......

Peachymama

Amazon can be frustrating to deal with but we've been using Codisto for years now and the app makes it super easy to list & modify products. But the biggest reason we love this app is the customer service. Noel and his team go way above and beyond - even so far as creating personalised tutorials for us complete with screenshots! Awesome.

myphysioshop

Codisto has saved me a lot of time in uploading all of my products to Amazon and ebay. Not only that, but pushing the orders through to Shopify makes fulfilling Amazon and ebay orders a quick and easy process. There have been a few minor issues, but every time there has been an issue Codisto's customer support have been quick to reply and solve these issues.

Amethyst Lingerie

I had a couple of problems with items in collections not showing up, contacted support and had it fixed right away. Excellent app.