Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay site directly from Shopify

TOKCOB LIMITED

I used the app to list my products on eBay. The installation steps are quite easy. I enjoyed the ease of it recognising my inventory details and easily importing it into the app. I equally like the ease of setting the shipment for my products. I set the category for my product to be set automatically on eBay. However, I do not the category my products are automatically listed on is appropriate for my product.

September 24, 2019

Thanks for the review - the comments are appreciated.

Auto categorization uses a machine learning algorithm to find the most appropriate category for products. The algorithm continually improves results but it is unlikely it will ever be 100% accurate for all merchants on all products.

The auto categorization feature is designed to make it easy for merchants to list thousands of products quickly without having to painstakingly categorize each product. Most merchants find it delivers a high degree of accuracy even if it's not perfect.

The important point to note is it's generally much easier to re-categorize those products that aren't correct than it is to categorize every product prior to listing.

You can of course manually categorize (in bulk) prior to listing (this works well if you have a product catalog that only need categorizing into a few categories).

Der Werkzeugmeister

Easy to use. Good for individual items on Amazon. For variants unsuitable, because texts are not customizable. Unsuitable for Ebay because legal texts are not safe.

Alpine Start Outfitters

easy to use once you get used to the "excel style" layout. for the most part the app syncs and lists things superbly and would recommend.

for the price, the pros outweigh the couple annoying cons that we've experienced thus far.

Tree Tribe

Pretty good app.

Pros: When your FBM order fulfills in Shopify, it notifies Amazon and fulfills on Amazon on autopilot.

Cons: You have to manually "send" the order from Codisto to Shopify for your FBM orders. (you can choose to auto send everything, but then all your FBA orders would flood your store).

April 10, 2019

Thanks for your review - FBA/FBM order settings were on the roadmap and have just been released :)

Bealtaine Fire

Links eBay sales to Shopify as wanted, and the app support was prompt and helpful when needed. Would recommend. Backend could be more simple to use, with so many credentials needed to add to products

cafazzini.co.uk

They are trying to improve all the time the level of communication.
In near future I am sure I can make my review 5 stars!

Leefed

This app is good if it works, saves soo much time importing to eBay. However it does really need to be looked at in terms of upgrading.

Hifiteamshop

Template only english, must be translated by hand....
automatic product categories not always work....
lot of work...
After deactivation it still did not stop to work and lists products having not on stock to ebay.....