Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

TOP SPORT FACTORY

Usata per connettere EBAY ed AMAZON. Facile da usare; super risposta da parte dell'assistenza per un piccolo problema, risolto in 5 minuti. Suggerita.

April 28, 2022

Grazie per la tua recensione!
Siamo lieti che tu abbia trovato la nostra app facile da usare e che il nostro team di supporto possa risolvere rapidamente i tuoi problemi! Siamo disponibili 24 ore su 24, 7 giorni su 7, contattaci in qualsiasi momento.

Thanks for your review!
We're glad you have found our app easy to use and our support team could resolve your issues quickly! We are available 24/7 please reach out anytime.

fashionparisa

Ice helped me so much on my setting, she was so great and patient to explain and help me with the App.

March 27, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We are so glad Ice was able to help resolve your issues 😎 Happy to have you on board, please reach out anytime...

Normans Musical Instruments

Robust app with very good support. The ability to export everything in the XpressGrid to a csv or xlsx would make the world of difference.

March 14, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We're glad you find our app robust! Our support team is available anytime, please reach out. The option to export currently conflicts with Shopify being our source of truth, but certainly a feature in the discussion.

Perfumes10

Me parece buena aplicacion, tal vez casi excelente, es una app super útil, solamente le hecho en falta Aliexprees Seller! estoy intentando buscar una app para subir productos masivamente

February 20, 2022

Gracias por tu reseña! Nos encantaría saber más sobre sus necesidades de carga para que podamos encontrar una solución.

Thanks for your review! We would love to hear more about your needs for uploading so we can find a solution.

W Hurst & Son (IW) Ltd

App is good but not as easy to use as i first thought. Would be great to upload a CSV file to list items. We have many items on Shopify that we don't want on Amazon and this has caused lots of time consuming issues.

February 16, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We use your Shopify as your source of truth so we sync items rather than uploading them via CSV file. We have a bulk edit option where you have control over the items you wish to list on Amazon. Our support team are available 24/7 please reach out anytime!

William Glen

Had some issues but they are currently working diligently to resolve the oversell issues. We were very happy with the onboarding , had some oversell issues that we now know are due to our volume and the lag between Amazon and problematic order payments on the Amazon side.

February 2, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Amazon can certainly be challenging, but happy we can work together on finding the right solution for you.

The Liquidation Club

Great apps. you need a couple of days to understand it all. Chat support is wonderful when you need help. Very quick to get the help you need!

January 11, 2022

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
So glad you were able to reach out to our Support Team and get the help you needed! Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime 😎

Braniff International Airways Boutique

It's not quite as easy as the video makes it appertains to sync your listings however, with the fantastic support I received from Mark @ Codisto today, he helped me understand the importance of making sure you have rock solid UPC & SKU codes in order for the systems to all integrate properly. Thank you for the 6 star support!

October 25, 2021

Wow 6 Stars for Customer Support, they will be thrilled 🏆
It can be complex sometimes but we are always here to help.
Be sure to reach out anytime - we're available 24/7.

So604

I have been meaning to write a review. The app is great and really simplifies the transfer of your products from Shopify to amazon. It can get a little interesting when trying to set up variants but any issues I have has been resolved with their exceptional customer support. I think its more of a glitch on the amazon side, but who knows! I would like to point out that I received amazing customer support from Ronel ! He knows the system really well. For improvements, I have a couple of suggestions. 1) it would be great if we can just copy over our library from .ca to .com and vice versa.
2) it would be great if you can import the description and bullet points from shopify product catalogue. it would save so much time.

September 5, 2021

Our Customer Support certainly has an excellent reputation 🙂
While we support listing to multiple marketplaces, copying one whole region to another is on our roadmap as a future feature!
We can import the Shopify product description. If you have a metafield that holds the Bullet Point data in Shopify, we can map it via the Attribute mapping page.

Chess House

Overall a decent app and an easier way to handle Ebay and Amazon products and orders vs Shopify's channel. What would make it closer to 5 stars is an option for individual product Price Control. We have some items that are our products and no other competitors, so control pricing from our store pricing is fine (and I LOVE that I can use a formula to adjust pricing from ours); yet other products have competition, so allowing Amazon's auto price control to keep the Buy Box is preferred. However, with the current setup, I can only turn price control on or off for the entire list of products.

August 3, 2021

Thank you for your review, it is really appreciated!
We are glad you find it easy to handle your eBay and Amazon products.
Individual product price control is certainly a great suggestion - thanks!

Previous 1 3