Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay site directly from Shopify

Shower Essentials

This is a GREAT app, I looked at their tutorials to get a basic understanding on how the app works, downloaded the app and set it up, had few questions and Noel from their support team was prompt to replies with very good guidance that made it easy for me to easily sync all my products from my shopify store to Amazon Australia, Highly recommended !

discountdealsusa

Love this app...integrates with eBay quickly and picks up variants of you have them.
I don't use this for the eBay to Amazon connection since amazon gating is a problem with certain products. Works well with other app that connect with Shopify such as connectr. So you can have a 3 way integration

Farmers Hardware

If you get a chance to use Codisto - Take the opportunity - Impeccable customer service and app capacities.

I had cause to use this app some time back, I found it a while ago and thought I'd give it a go - now there was a hiccup, to begin with, the fault of which lays on both sides of the fence. However, it's how they handled this that makes the difference, they demonstrated that they're a professional company in this issue. I was helped from the start and all that could be done to address the problem, was, in a timely fashion and professional service the whole way. Including, phone support, which I find very important, it's very handy to be able to speak to someone and they always find a way to help.

The thing that sets Codisto apart from others on the app store is that their customer service is great. The more important thing than that is that if you have a problem and email them, they will more than likely help you. It seems as long as they can loosely tie it to their product, they'll try and help. I have had some peculiar requests over the last 6 months or so and very few times have they said no, they almost always help, even if it's not entirely in their scope.

One example of this is that I requested if they could change a part of their program, adding functionality to it for me, they added it to their list and came back within about a month and said that they had completed it. I was pretty surprised! They actually care to improve their product and do it in a timely fashion.

In sum: Competitive pricing, fantastic customer service, above all - they know to try and keep their customers happy - which seems lost on other apps in the store.

Thank you Codisto for the continued support in growing our business! :).

That`s Woohoo

Bis jetzt sehr gut,verwalte mein Shopify und Amazon sowie ebay hiermit und klappt alles sehr gut,Kundenservice ist schnell und nett.

Simply Car Parts

An absolutely first class application backed by equally good customer support. We manage nearly 50k products from Shopify to eBay along with several hundred orders a week back into Shopify and Codisto does this seamlessly. I can’t recommend the product highly enough!

First Ever NBL

Easy to use and set up. The spreadsheet format is quite intuitive. Very powerful when used with metafields. Great, helpful support with very quick replies.

Modern Pets

I used this App to sync my Shopify store to Amazon. It was a bit daunting at first but the support staff were amazing. Walked me through each step and once you know how it's done, you realise that it's actually quite simple. Would highly recommend this App.

GAMORY

Great app! Takes awhile to get used to how everything is set up but once you learn the system everything is a breeze and straightforward. The support has always been prompt and quick to act on any issues we may have. Would recommend!

Always Adult AU

This is a great app that handles a huge amount of products across multiple regions and marketplaces with ease. We've used this for years now and found that the support is second to none. Their response times on support are amazing and they're very patient when it's clearly an issue that is not even related to their app.

Highly recommended.

oceanicshark

I used this app to upload to ebay and Amazon, worked great, easy and excellent fast customer support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20