Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart | Reviews

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

Ukiyo Kumo

Genner was a great help. Fantastic and quick support when needed. Finally an App that works wonderfully in comparison to many of the others available after encountering inventory syncing issues. What a relief!

November 28, 2021

Thanks for you review!
We're so glad we were able to resolve your syncing issues with our app 👍
Genner will love your comments, thanks 😍

Direct TV Parts

Great customer service provided by Marielle. Helped assist me in changing shipping policies for ebay and was very helpful.

November 22, 2021

Thanks for your review,
We are pleased we could help resolve your shipping policies and Marielle will love your kind comments 😎 Please reach out anytime!

Glamorous

Customer help has been excellent! Would highly recommend the download and use of this app. We utilised for us to Ebay

November 22, 2021

Thanks for your review!
We appreciate your kind words and glad our support team could help 😍
Please reach out anytime, we are available 24/7.

Boardwalk Tee Co

THEY ARE BEYOND AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for months i was frustrated with dealing with these platforms..they fixed it all for me Customer service is top notch. Amazing amazing amazing

Thanks for your AMAZING review 😁
We're so glad we have 'removed' the frustration and help resolve your issues.. please reach out anytime.

ALIENTECH

Great! Excellently!
Codisto is a great app, which easily extends my website sales to multiple third-party platforms. It has dramatically promoted my sales performance. And what I appreciate is their customer service. They are online 24 hours a day; they are very professional, patient, and friendly in language. I highly recommend everyone to use it.

Thanks for your review!
We are glad you love the app and it has improved your sales 😃
Our Support Team will appreciate your fabulous comments!
Please reach out anytime.

Lustrous Shine

The app is A+ but the customer service is even greater I wish all other apps would have customer service like they have

Thanks for your review!
We do love our Support Team and find them one in a million, we're glad you do too! 😎 But we're also very pleased you like our app!
Please reach out anytime, we are available 24/7.

Highland Tactical

The app is very useful and the customer support is great! It does make managing your products on Amazon much easier. I would recommend giving this app a try.

November 7, 2021

Thank for your review! We really appreciate it 😎
We're glad to hear you find our app very useful and listing your products easy! Our Support Team are available 24/7 - reach out anytime...

Bawbags

Really impressed with Codisto. I had an issue listing some new products and contacted support by live chat. Prince there has helped me fix the problem within 10 minutes and explained to me how to avoid issues like this in the future. Highly recommended! Really impressed with Codisto. I had an issue listing some new products and contacted support by live chat. Prince there has helped me fix the problem within 10 minutes and explained to me how to avoid issues like this in the future. Highly recommended!

October 25, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
We're so glad Prince could help resolve your issues quickly and effectively, please reach out any time 😊

TheLuxuryNylon

Perfect and works very well and very good customer service. I recommend for all users willing to publish their shopify products to EBay

October 25, 2021

Thanks for the great review!
We will take 'Perfect' any day of the week!
We're so happy your eBay products are published! Please reach out anytime to our amazing Support Team 😎 They're available 24/7.

ninemonthssober

We are happy with the app and the support has been really helpful. They tend to reply longer times but they are able to give you the exact answer

Thanks for your review!
We are pleased to hear you are happy with our app. The reply time is rarely slow and I believe you will see improvement on this 😊
Please reach out anytime 24/7