Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

My Small Store

We used Codisto in the past while selling on Amazon - it worked quite well. We decided to sell on eBay and our first thoughts were Codisto. It does work awesomely. The only comment is that the template is a Shopify liquid file to modify... not easy to do at all.

July 28, 2021

Thanks so much for your review, really appreciated!
Yes we do advise you to use a web developer for editing templates or have knowledge of HTML/CSS editing, but happy the app works for you!

Nikki

design46

I have been using Codisto for a while now and find it is magnificent with eBay integration and listing management and...above all...the support from the team at Codisto is definitely the best I have ever received from any app in Shopify. They went out of their way to assist me and to adjust the app to suit my needs. All in all...highly recommended.

July 21, 2021

Thanks so much for your review, really appreciated!
Great news we were able to fix up your template and happy the team could assist promptly, please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further queries.

Nikki

SomethingTrendy.com

Had some issues with the Walmart connection but Luke helped me fix them. very user friendly and reasonably priced.

Cosy Cabins

The app works really well - though I had a lot of trouble with Amazon - the support was excellent and I only wish I had asked for help sooner! Highly recommended

YeahGuy Co.

amazing customer service and product, highly recommend. The help i received was sufficient and got a response immedtiely. This app allows me to to quickly and easily upload and manage my shopify listings in amazon.

Calculator-King

We have been using Codisto for many years on Magento and Woo Commerce but now using it with Shopify. It is really easy to set up and connect with Ebay and Amazon and the support is great, get an answer straight away. Recommend this app if you want an easy way to connect to other market places.

SAINT AFRICA 2020 Los Angeles | New York | Virginia Beach.

I arrived to this app after trying 3 different apps that gave me lots of headache. What got me excited was the exceptional customer service i received from the support team. They walked me through every stage and handled most of my challenges. Kudos to the great support team especially the contact person (Mary) who was patient and of great support. Even in her absentia, her team members picked up from where she left and helped me. I couldn't have asked for another different app. I rarely write reviews but this needed to be done to help inspire anyone looking for an app like this.

WatchStatus Ltd

Found the app a bit tricky at first however customer service was second to none with assisting us in getting set up and selling. Now we know our way around, we can see the app is full of very convenient features and even comes with a professional eBay listing template which can be customised to your requirements. In summary, so far very impressed and well worth the price. Would highly recommend to everyone. Special thanks to Harryl for the excellent service!!

Sudrise

So far I've got the free trial but I contacted many times the supporting and it's really helpful, they answer quickly.
The Sync with Amz it's a bit complicated but it's not impossible due my products.
Great App

Parabellum Auto

Hands down the best customer service by far. Super responsive and work quickly to resolve any issues. The app is a must for a lot of SKU's, a huge time saver.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36