Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Mount Yale Outdoor Company

I have been happy with the level of service and the software works well and is very reasonably prices.

Club X

Location Australia

I use Codisto to manage Google, Amazon and eBay, It has a great bulk editor which makes the whole process extremely efficient. it's a winner!

Rico Goods

This app definitely makes it easier to integrate with Amazon, Walmart and eBay! They are very responsive to whenever I have an issue, they respond quickly.

Optdex

Fantastic Support always on 24/7 all hours. Bombard them with millions of questions on database and metafield. Supported 1000% of the projects and goals. Highly Recommend.

Retro As F

Customer service was great at helping understand the functionality of Codisto. I have a special situation with my sales channels and John was able to help me figure out how to work around the situation

Sarraf Jewellers

Very helpful customer service. I would give 10 stars if it was possible. Thank you for your helps :)

Shop Comics, Inc.

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Amazing customer service. I had Sr. Programmer that helped me with shipping formula that will save us a lot of time when publishing our items to eBay. Very professional and walked me through it like I was landing a 747. Highly recommend this APP and Company. Best Regards,
Shop Comics, INC.

Mio Armadio

Jason D was such a Huge help. I was planning on canceling my subscription when he let me know he will help and walk me through the steps on applying for my GTIN Exemption. If it wasn't for him I would have given up on my dreams of selling products from my website and expanding it to Amazon. Thank you again, Jason!

VAPE GOOD E LIQUID UK

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Connects our marketplace channels with our Shopify store, with minimal issues. Customer support is usually available throughout the day

encySTORE

Location South Korea

I am a new comer to CODISTO, but have been an eBay seller since 2014. I have started to do my new business of Dropshipping from last year and I find CODISTO is excellent tool for my Shopify & eBay dropshipping sales although they have a minor issue. The issue will be fixed soonest they promised me. I recognized their CUSTOMER SERVICE is very "fast and excellent". Personally I recommend this company....(Jay from South Korea)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65