Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

by Codisto

Sell multichannel on Google, Amazon & eBay with Channel Cloud

Celebrity Ink Autographs

I use the app to list on my eBay store it is great. The support team are fab and have a lot of patience.

Wool it

Great app and offers all the details on how to list our products! Ariane offers great support for us! I really recommend it!

NetworkEquipment.net

Been using Codisto for several months now. I keep bugging them for things I want to do and problems I have. They have made every effort to make sure all the platforms I use are working well. I really like using Codisto and the service I've received from them.

SuperOffice

Codisto has been seamless in integrating our online catalog with numerous marketplaces. Their platform and service support are unmatched. Highly recommended to all.

Larsen Fine Maps Gallery

I use this to dynamically link and list my products (rare antique maps) on eBay. I have used this app now for a couple of years and have found it very useful and well thought out. This is a powerful tool and as is true with all sophisticated tools, there is a bit of a learning curve. Once you get the hang of it, it is great. The bright side to this is that the documentation is very good, clear and concise. Everything I have wanted to do, I have found that I actually can and there usually is a good help article on the subject. The support is very good and quick in responding as well. I highly recommend it.

21/6

Great app, it makes an otherwise long job very fast. Really efficient customer service, they fixed my wrong configuration very quickly.

Crazy Fashion City

Sto usando questa app da qualche settimana e devo dire che mi sta aiutando molto a tenere sotto controllo le mie inserzioni di ebay. Al mio primo problema avuto ho mandato un'email all'assistenza e sono rimasto sorpreso del fatto che mi hanno risposto velocemente risolvendomi direttamente il problema. Spero di trovarmi sempre al meglio con questa app che consiglio vivamente.

Celebrity Owned

The product has some great features and is really user friendly.
Their customer service is wonderful!

Atlanta Hobby

I am hesitant to leave a great review because if too many folks find out about this app the various marketplaces will be covered with new merchants costing me $. In reality the App installed seamlessly for us. We have a database of over 8000 products and after testing with a few, we have been adding several hundred new products to all three marketplaces daily. One quick question was answered by the support folks in under 1/2 hour and the tip that was given to us, saved us hours a day in tuning product details to launch. Just signed up to the paid version after a week of testing, this app is really magic and has already brought us in thousands of sales!
Well done and cant wait for the integration to new marketplaces in the future.
Cliff

Worn Free

I recommend this app for the full 100% for sell on both Amazon and eBay. Working with a spreadsheet, makes it much more easier to have a clear overview of all the details and it works! Especially if you have problems with GTIN exemption because you sell unique products without a product identifier, this app is super useful, because after the Amazon Approval for GTIN exemption, Codisto generates the ASINs for you. Besides that, if I can't figure something out, the helpdesk is super supportive and quick to respond. Just for their advice and 2nd opinions, I would pay the monthly fee, which is very affordable/fair. Thanks Codisto!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32