Codisto LINQ ‑ Amazon & eBay

Codisto LINQ ‑ Amazon & eBay

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay site directly from Shopify

Caos Intimo Donna - Uomo - Bambini - Casa

The app works very good.
Hours and hours ok my time saved thanks to this.
I shall just add the italian (and other) languages

Isofishinglifestyle

Communication could be slightly faster, but overall still helpful. Program is more flexible and reliable than competitors but takes some time to learn. 5/5 would recommend.

Magnus Home Products

I use this app on 2 stores. Pushing products to eBay works very well. Amazon can be tricky at times but the support from Codisto is A1.

Tecnica San Giorgio

Great app, and customer service is even better! I had just few problems in figuring out few things about syncronization and they've been super supportive. Problems solved super quickly. Very good!

Simply Wholesale

The app is amazing to use and list products on ebay and amazon, the customer service is great also if any questions or issues they help really fast. Simply Wholesale - www.simplywholesale.com.au

Unequally Yoke Make Scrambled Eggs

I used this app to help me put over 6 thousand products on Amazon. They held my hands through it all. I really appreciate everything Codisto did to help me accomplished my goal.

Great2bHome Polish Pottery and Unique Gifts

Best market integrator I have found so far!! Very responsive and they take action on problems encountered. No complaints. Would recommend!

My Lash Store

I migrated to Codisto from another less expensive solution for syncing our ebay orders with shopify and I'm glad I did. Codisto has been worth every cent so far. The system is logical, easy to use (for such a comprehensive list of features) and their customer service is always helpful and fast to respond. One of the few apps we use that I wouldn't be able to do without.

LaptopParts.ca

We have been using the APP for a few weeks now linking shopify products to Ebay. All running smoothly. Thanks for the great APP. Will try to link with Amazon soon.

Best Buy Shops

Awesome App-Saves countless hours of work.Support is outstanding with response times normally within an hour.
Big Thumbs up guys. :)