Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 26, 2023

Mariel R was absolutely amazing, her support and quick response to my issues are what other companies should strive to achieve, best customer support I have ever had.

Crazy Panda Collectables
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 25, 2023

I have had a few occasions to ask questions of the Codisto support team about our eBay interface. Each time they have been prompt in responding and have always resolved the issue and/or answered my question on the first go-round. I have only good things to say about the level of support provided by Codisto.

NextStage Vintage
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 25, 2023

very helpful, professional, solved my issues in a moment. Codisto saves time and money to deal with all platformd on one screen

Kanubo Coffee – Perfect Choice
Time spent using app: 28 days
January 25, 2023

Great tool to admin your products in different marketplaces. Best online support when you face any issue.

Ferrotecnia
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 24, 2023

Great responsive service, they have answered all my inquiries. All is good, with the app, and interface.

Motorsports Gear
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 23, 2023

I can't say enough good things about the customer service at Codisto. Way easier and faster than any other customer service I've dealt with on-line or otherwise. When ebay dropped their app that allowed product synching to ebay I was very worried. The Codisto app is better than what ebay offered. A+

CLAIR Used Gear
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 23, 2023

Mark from Codisto support was very helpful in getting us setup with Codisto. Nice having some good customer service around.

MySupplyShed.com
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 23, 2023

Codisto saved the day again! I am using Codisto across multiple platforms. I had a problem today trying to list on ebay today and my problem was resolved so fast. I'm very satisfied.

Unique Oils
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 18, 2023

Excellent customer service! Mark was very patient & professional and thorough. I am new to this process and Mark walked me through patiently. Thank you!

Smooch Online
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Codisto replied January 19, 2023

Thanks for your review!
Mark will be thrilled with your comments and glad he could walk you through the process :) Our team will take all the time they need to get you up and running! Please reach out anytime!

Nikki

January 18, 2023

great customer service, fast, answered all the questions, thank you., contacted them couple times through chat

AfterRetail
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Codisto replied January 19, 2023

Thanks for your review!
Great to hear you have had an efficient and positive experience! The team is available 24/7, please reach out anytime!

Nikki