Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay site directly from Shopify

Feellikebeauty USA

I am happy with the features in the app, It is easy to use and the customer service are very responsive.

Green Snow Outlet

This app is brilliant. I am in the uk and there's not much out there to link Shopify to the huge marekt places that are Amazon and eBay. I found this, installed, massive free trial which allows a huge amount of trial and error without paying for it, the support is fantastic, almost immediate responses. Any one badly reviewing this app needs to learn how to use it before saying it doesn't work, all of the reviews that claim this I can see are mistakes of the user, not the app. We have a WMS plugged in to the back of Shopify too, so in all, 3 systems relying on the app, absolutely no problem, plenty of sales coming through, in fact we took 4/5 ebay sales in the afternoon we set the listings up, that look brilliant might I add. Highly recommend this app, it works, it's easy to use (once you understand that there is some basic set up to do), the support team are awesome and it's pays for itself in 1 or 2 sales a month. You could easily triple sales with this app without investing any more than about $30 and a few hours a week. Brilliant.

Luli Fama

The support team is very effective, they helped me solve problems super fast. The app is super good and easy to use.

3chipstore

Very useful app, amazing support. I saved a lot of time by using this apps. I hope i can release new markets like Wish or Etsy.

Cliquez Parfum PH

Selling on Amazon and eBay at scale is not easy, or at least it wasn’t until I found Codisto. Amazing software with really responsive, knowledgeable support. I’m really impressed and completely baffled by the bad reviews.

Fast Auto Parts Australia

Not only is the app amazing, the support is as well. Jae and Noel are very quick to respond to issues and fix them. Thanks...

Berties Clothing

Just started using the app to list selected products on eBay and Amazon. I found it remarkably straight forward and their 24/7 support was there immediately to help me out on a couple of minor set up issues. very impressed.
As with any new app we have a few set up queries and their support replies really quickly - excellent.

ShipNFun

I mainly use this app for Amazon and eBay to list the products from my Shopify store. Customer service is awesome they usually answer within a few hours and the app, once it is learned saves me so much time definitely five stars!

Honestly any bad reviews on here are due to user error. Yeah it takes time to learn any new software. But if you put the time in to learn it in to use it I will definitely pay off at the end.

I've tried a few other ones and this is by far the one that you must use if you want to list on both sites... you will save so much time, trust me :-)

Sweet Packs

Amazing app, does exactly what it says. Lots of things to get used to but Harryl at support was very patient and explained everything in full for me

Ovidis Adaptive Wear

I use this app to synchronize my shopify store with Amazon.com. Whenever I have a problem, the support team is always very helpful. Any issue I've had has been resolved very quickly. That being said, this app runs smoothly and I highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22