Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

MaxiTrucks

This is a great App that helps me manage over 2000 different products on Amazon and eBay.

mkptac

very powerful app. it might be little bit confusing at first but fast learning curve. So many features I have been after for a long time, particularly Amazon and how to deal with ASIN that do not already exist on marketplace. Friendly and effective support.

Sports500

Great apss !! easy to use, very good and fast support with Noel... easy integration. five star. Thanks !!

Go Health Australia

Amazing app , seamless $ snappy integration between marketplaces and Shopify, great support... Highly recommended

Strathfield Brookvale

We use this Shopify-to-eBay integration app on a daily basis and we'd have to say that it has since delivered a great deal of convenience to our day-to-day operations as a business. Its easy-to-use interface speaks volumes of the difference it brings to the fold. Cheers.

makerelectronics

Quick support, nice integration, reliable. Looking to see some additional features with more convenient user-interface.

Halti Global Store

Awesome support! They reply really fast and they are very helpful. Now we can easily add product to Amazon. We recommend this app...

EZ Organic Shop

Great support who are always quick to help, great app which makes the whole process very seamless. Highly recommend.

Islamic Impressions

This is a great app to connect our different online platforms and sync inventory across all platforms. Whenever I run into any issue, I email the support team and I have a quick response with easy solutions. The team are knowledgable about the app and always kind and helpful. Thank you to the team at Codisto, keep up the good work.

Home on the Swan

We have been using Codisto for some time, https://homeontheswan.com/ is our second store that required a sync from Shopify to Amazon. The application works well and the support is great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23