Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay site directly from Shopify

Tees by Susan

Excellent, excellent app! There is a learning curve with all this Shopify, POD apps, Codisto and Amazon integration (took me 6 weeks to iron out all the quirks). But, now the Codisto Amazon integration is working so well! My products are on Amazon, and I can customize how I want them to appear using the Codisto grid. I have a GTIN exemption from my POD apps, and I do not need any UPC codes. There are a thousand columns in the Colisto grid (well, it feels like it...), but each column has its purpose, and I've found at least one crucial answer to a problem with a grid column. Support has been responsive. Do have patience and work through it -- the results will be worth it. Thank you Codisto people!

January 15, 2020

Great to hear you're having success and thank you for your comments. It's this type of considered review that can be really beneficial to others!

It can be challenging to 'fit' a merchant's bespoke web catalog into the rigid structure and data requirements of Amazon. As you point out there is a learning curve with all software but we have done our best to make listing on and managing Amazon as easy as possible. In fact, some merchants are using Codisto for Amazon via Shopify without ever publishing a webstore just to be be able to use our solution which speaks to the ease of use relative to using Amazon directly.

Unlike other Amazon apps, we support all Amazon fields, all categories and all country sites which is why there can be a lot of columns (Amazon fields) in the grid but many can be hidden if not used.

Congrats and thanks again!

Modern Furniture

We are using Codisto to connect our Shopify store to Amazon. The support given by the Codisto team was amazing. Very quick response time for emails.

Dan

Feellikebeauty USA

I am happy with the features in the app, It is easy to use and the customer service are very responsive.

Green Snow Outlet

This app is brilliant. I am in the uk and there's not much out there to link Shopify to the huge marekt places that are Amazon and eBay. I found this, installed, massive free trial which allows a huge amount of trial and error without paying for it, the support is fantastic, almost immediate responses. Any one badly reviewing this app needs to learn how to use it before saying it doesn't work, all of the reviews that claim this I can see are mistakes of the user, not the app. We have a WMS plugged in to the back of Shopify too, so in all, 3 systems relying on the app, absolutely no problem, plenty of sales coming through, in fact we took 4/5 ebay sales in the afternoon we set the listings up, that look brilliant might I add. Highly recommend this app, it works, it's easy to use (once you understand that there is some basic set up to do), the support team are awesome and it's pays for itself in 1 or 2 sales a month. You could easily triple sales with this app without investing any more than about $30 and a few hours a week. Brilliant.

Luli Fama

The support team is very effective, they helped me solve problems super fast. The app is super good and easy to use.

3chipstore

Very useful app, amazing support. I saved a lot of time by using this apps. I hope i can release new markets like Wish or Etsy.

Cliquez Parfum PH

Selling on Amazon and eBay at scale is not easy, or at least it wasn’t until I found Codisto. Amazing software with really responsive, knowledgeable support. I’m really impressed and completely baffled by the bad reviews.

Fast Auto Parts Australia

Not only is the app amazing, the support is as well. Jae and Noel are very quick to respond to issues and fix them. Thanks...

Berties Clothing

Just started using the app to list selected products on eBay and Amazon. I found it remarkably straight forward and their 24/7 support was there immediately to help me out on a couple of minor set up issues. very impressed.
As with any new app we have a few set up queries and their support replies really quickly - excellent.

ShipNFun

I mainly use this app for Amazon and eBay to list the products from my Shopify store. Customer service is awesome they usually answer within a few hours and the app, once it is learned saves me so much time definitely five stars!

Honestly any bad reviews on here are due to user error. Yeah it takes time to learn any new software. But if you put the time in to learn it in to use it I will definitely pay off at the end.

I've tried a few other ones and this is by far the one that you must use if you want to list on both sites... you will save so much time, trust me :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22