Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

NSE Imports

I use this for managing both Amazon and eBay listings, on the whole it's a very stable and reliable platform. I've never had a dropped order or stock issue when mapping across. When I've had issue (such as trying to adjust the eBay template recently) Harryl who I typically chat with has been a great help. My one minor gripe is that setting up delivery options on the eBay side can be a chore, it would be nice if it either used the eBay business policies like some other offerings, or even their own template so you can quickly pick one when setting up a new listing(s). Otherwise, I'm very happy with Codisto and will continue to use it for some time to come.

Fixaball

1st day. Harry was very helpful. It seems very user friendly so far. I had a little trouble with importing old orders so I should have created a cut off point to have prevented that.

September 21, 2021

Thanks so much for you review!
Great news that you found our app user friendly on your 1st Day 🙂
Be sure to reach out if you experience any further issues, we're available 24/7!

Voomi Supply

I use this app to help me manage our Amazon and Ebay Channels. It's the best one I've found in the market that connects with Shopify. On top of that, the customer service team has been excellent! Joachim, Joy, Noel, Ariane, Thank you so much for all your help!

Thanks for your review!
Great to hear our app is working well for you, and you have experienced our excellent support team!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out anytime🙂

MyLeather

This is a great app which helped us to easily connect our Amazon and eBay accounts to Shopify and handle all the orders and inventory changes. This app also has a feature for creating custom templates for eBay, which we can use the product images and the other Shopify attributes directly in the template. We can do it with Codisto Template Editor which is designed specifically for for this purpose.

September 20, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
We're so happy our app is working for you!
It’s great to hear you have found our Template Editor useful and given you the option to create custom templates for eBay.
Please reach out to us if you have any further queries 🙂

Truffletopia

The customer service is great! When I had some complications due to expansion, Ronel helped me over a 3 day span and at my convenience to ensure we got everything taken care of and to ensure all of our products were listed and operating properly. The Codisto team is very responsive to your needs!

Thanks for your review!
We are happy you have experienced both our top class support team, and the ability to resolve your issues at your convenience in full 🙂

AZ-Delivery

Quick response every time looking for answers. Individuals understand exactly what they are doing. Friendly yet professional with informative helpful details.

September 14, 2021

Thanks for your review!
We’re happy our Support team has supported you promptly and professionally!
We are available 24/7. Please reach out to us anytime 🙂

Imperium Fashion - Dein Fashion Online Store

Very helpful customer service that answers all questions and tries to help you as best they can. I am absolutely satisfied with the app

September 9, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it !
Happy that our app works well for you, and our Customer Service Team were able to support you 🙂
Please reach out to us any time.

Olivio & Co

Great app; it is quite challenging to use but the great support from the team is very prompt and fast.

Thanks for your review! 🙂
We're happy you love our app and understand the challenges. Glad our Customer Service team were able to support you promptly.
Please reach out any time, available 24/7

Hairsense

Amazing app and great support! Ediline was really helpful when it came to setting up the shipping settings. She did an amazing job and went above and beyond to help even more.

September 9, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it 🙂
We're happy Ediline was able to support you through your shipping settings and of course that you love our app!
Please reach out anytime, we're available 24/7.

Home Garden Deals UK

I see an awesome dashboard of Codisto which lets me manage everything from one place. Their support staff, Ediline was an awesome person. She helped me a lot to understand the system. They are very patient and helpful indeed. Thanks!

September 7, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
We’re happy that you found the dashboard organised and easy to navigate.
Our Customer Support has an excellent reputation, we’re glad you experienced this 🙂

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38