Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

Jumply

This app has really made it easy to list my products on Amazon and Ebay. They've also been really helpful when i've had questions and problems. Very happy

Shapeez

Added new Amazon marketplaces to Shopify. Working on sync/transfer. App is very cool and powerful. Hoping it will work relatively seemlessly.

January 19, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We are confident you will find our app worthy of all of the 5 Star reviews below 😊
Our Support team are available 24/7, please reach out anytime!

Country N More Gifts

Great App. Great support. Works perfect for us. Definitely recommend. When I first started using the app, it was a bit overwhelming and took some time but I am very happy I followed through with it. If we ever had any questions, support was great. We've been using the app for 2 years now and highly recommend it. Thanks!

January 19, 2022

Thanks for your review!
It's great to hear you have been using our app for 2 years and still a great advocate for its performance 😎. We are continually adding new features, watch out for our Newsletter with updates 👍

GS Trading Online SARL

This app is more stable than Channel Unity and simpler to use than Linnworks. Its the best of the three. The support is the best of the three also. CHannel Unity got snotty with us and even though we paid for chat support, they made us put all our issues onto tickets. Linn was so complicated it was 6 months before we got it working properly.

DIVA MALLS - divamalls.com

The support team are really helpful and available all the time to help you installing the app and make it ready. The App will help you list your products on different channels , i tried some others Apps for me i found it very good. I hope more channels in the future like expanding walmart and etsy ..thanks a lot for the hard work...

January 11, 2022

Thanks for your review 😁
Certainly plenty of hard work and we're glad our Support Team were able to help you install and be ready to list!
Please reach out anytime!

Seven Skates

I needed an app that listed product to ebay automatically if they're in stock. Sounds simple but no app ive found can rival codisto. its more expensive that most but trust me when i say this. Set it and forget it. brilliant little app and 24/7 human to human live chat customer service. cant go wrong

January 11, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We're so glad you find the eBay simple and easy to set and forget 😎
Please reach out to our support team anytime!

Budovideos Inc

Support staff was very attentive to my complex issue. It took a few weeks but we finally got everything resolved.

January 6, 2022

Thanks for your review!
So glad you got everything resolved and our support team could lead you through this 😎 Please reach out anytime!

Pets and You Healthy Store

I used this app to list and manage my products on eBay and amazon and it is working well. I would highly recommend this who wish to integrate their shopify with other platforms.

January 6, 2022

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
So glad this works for you on eBay and Amazon 😎
Please reach out anytime, we are available 24/7!

GUÜDS.io - Curated Natural & Organic e-Grocer

I haven't finished up setting up, but this app is on eBay as an approved 3rd party provider (You can find the list going through eBay's website > Seller Center > Third Party Providers) so I am pretty comfortable working with them knowing that. I have spoken to support, the both times I did it was honestly phenomenal. It took a few moments to few minutes to get connected, and the responses were very prompt.

January 3, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Glad you were able to connect to our Support Team and have them resolve your issues. They are available 24/7 please reach out anytime!

Liquor Wine Cave

Amazing customer service support. Ignore the negative reviews and give it a GO. You will be amazed how these guys troubleshoot your issues until its sorted!

January 3, 2022

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
Our Support team will be thrilled with your comments, we don't like to leave problems unresolved 😉
Please reach out anytime!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42