Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

The Bike Project

Great support and very quick response from Codisto customer support specialist who was able to help us identify an issue on our account and provide an affective solution.

ecistores

The app is amazingly flexible to the items you are selling, it allows you to get your products in front of so many more eyeballs, sites that already have the traffic. What's more the support is there for you anytime not matter how complex or simple the question is, they stand behind their software and follow through until it is resolved.

Smartravelbox

I used to connect Ebay to Shopify. Works perfectly. The List/edit multiple products in bulk is very useful with huge catalogues. And Great support!

xoxoinventory.com

I have utilized this app for my eBay and Amazon stores. It works great! A great highlight is the customer service. Very knowledgeable, helpful, and open 24/7. Thx for all your help!

Ennebiservice

Stiamo usando da qualche mese questa app per le nostre vendite su Ebay. L'esperienza è davvero ottima. Ho usato due volte l'assistenza clienti ed è semplicemente da 5 stelle. Veloci ed efficaci. Per il futuro mi piacerebbe avere nuovi canali di vendita da gestire con la vostra app. Grazie e buon lavoro.

Sunnylife USA

This app is great if you want to list your products on Amazon and eBay directly via Shopify. They've very easy tutorial videos to assist you with the set up and if you've any issues their customer service reps are amazing! They're currently helping me out in listing more than 200 products on Amazon. Thank you so much, you have no idea how much I appreciate your help and how much time you've saved me. We've been using this app for years. Highly recommended!

Flawsome! drinks

Great customer service, very quick and detailed response, and lovely and polite staff :) Highly recommend!

Key Blades & Fixings Ltd

Awesome app great integration for eBay and amazon to shopify, great customer services. Always helpful and quick to respond to issues. Team Key Blades

HTDirect

I moved from Magento to Shopify and was worried about using another app to connect Ebay. Codisto has proven to be easy to use and so far the customer service is amazing.

NicheNoire

This app helps to consolidate my shops into one spot. Makes uploading much faster. Customer service is great! Quick to reply and they answer all my questions patiently. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35