Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 31, 2023

John was so helpful and patient teaching me how to sync items to and from ebay. I am learning disabled so links to articles with lots of reading are not helpful to me. He was so kind and walked me through everything. Highly recommend the app. Once you get past the learning curve frustrations, its so much better then the original ebay app that was phased out, and the reason I signed up for this in the first place. Thank you!

The Backstage Stylist
January 31, 2023

I uploaded this app when the ebay integration with shopify was ended. I tried a couple of other apps first but they were a nightmare! cedcommerce OMG dont go there, cost me loads in integration issues! However, tried Codisto and its been so easy and straightforward. A simple issue resolved by John on chat and a smooth transition for 250+ products. Next up Amazon intergration ...

The Needle Point Shop
January 31, 2023

App used to replace the legacy Shopify Ebay App.
My initial questions were answered quick and correctly and when an issue arrised (missing item specifics) the team was resolving this too.
Support is available all times and very helpful.

Prejou Vintage Schmuck
Germany
January 26, 2023

Mariel R was absolutely amazing, her support and quick response to my issues are what other companies should strive to achieve, best customer support I have ever had.

Crazy Panda Collectables
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 25, 2023

I have had a few occasions to ask questions of the Codisto support team about our eBay interface. Each time they have been prompt in responding and have always resolved the issue and/or answered my question on the first go-round. I have only good things to say about the level of support provided by Codisto.

NextStage Vintage
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 25, 2023

very helpful, professional, solved my issues in a moment. Codisto saves time and money to deal with all platformd on one screen

Kanubo Coffee – Perfect Choice
Time spent using app: 28 days
January 25, 2023

Great tool to admin your products in different marketplaces. Best online support when you face any issue.

Ferrotecnia
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 24, 2023

Great responsive service, they have answered all my inquiries. All is good, with the app, and interface.

Motorsports Gear
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 23, 2023

I can't say enough good things about the customer service at Codisto. Way easier and faster than any other customer service I've dealt with on-line or otherwise. When ebay dropped their app that allowed product synching to ebay I was very worried. The Codisto app is better than what ebay offered. A+

CLAIR Used Gear
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 23, 2023

Mark from Codisto support was very helpful in getting us setup with Codisto. Nice having some good customer service around.

MySupplyShed.com