Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Trend Pet

Fantastic app and great support team. They fix my problem in their chat and check my website.

Nevinx

Not work on my shop, because the format of my price did not contain decimal point, so 12.99 product will be shown as 1299.

And somehow after installing the app by using the specialist, the format of my price in my main page changed and can not be undone.

The support team does react, respond and try to help, but I think they also don't know what is going on.

The Pub Orb

It is the cheapest pr month, i like that. Would be nice if installation was smoother, since i am having a little trouble getting it to convert now.

Mini Cozy Projector

Awesome app/page and quick and friendly response. I highly recomend this app is over the top of the line. I will use this app again.

Econik Lifestyle

Great app and an amazing team! I asked for some help setting up my coin and they were right there for me.
Amazing app and service.

Classier

Hand on, The Best App for fulfilling your global store needs. A must have app f or all the people who deal in international market

Reightnow™

I used the app to get the automated coin currency active in my store because, not only is it user-friendly for my customers, it also activates en works with Shopify Payments which is a necessity if you, as a store owner, want to offer all your buying customers all the possible paying methods available. Convenient payments for the customers cause better conversion rates in your stores. The only thing I didn't think work so well was the 'do-it-yourself-html-code-instructions.' Here's were I got lost after two steps of HTML code writing. This could be made easier as far as I'm concerned. This time I deligated it for $20 bucks to a Coin Expert named Anh Pham from Customer Success, and this person did a great job, and fast.

SpinSnack™

Mandy, Matt & Anh are super helpful! Definitely recommend this App to anyone who needs help with putting up a nice currency selector. Thank you!!

SantaDolls

i used this app for currency conversion and the support staff really helped me with that because i was not able to do that by my own.

Tidytoysbag

Great Currency Conversion App. Easy to use and doesn't slow down site. Very highly recommended. Good customer service

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42