Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Squeezeh2o

this app is the best, when you are drop shipping and testing product the 30 day free trial really allows you to make sure your product is doing well!

Elite Sport Cycling

Good App!! Does what is advertised to do. Try it, inexpensive and it will open your store to a global market. Highly recommended!

Zooti Co

It was absolutely excellent service, the best of the best. Unreal, couldn’t of expected any better, thank you!!!!!!

Geeka Gadgets

I had a problem with the app currency rates, I contacted the support team of the app, and they fixed the error in less than 24 hours.
great service!! and great app!!

Maggie Floods

So far the app works wonders for me. We tried other currecny converters but for 5 bucks a month, this cant be beat. thanks for the 30 day free trial also!

Doubleface

perfect. perfetto. il miglior converter in circolazione. Sempre aggiornato facile e semplice. Moderno.

Zhoppi - Solving everyday problems

i would like if it dindt make my store so slow :S
i would like if it dindt make my store so slow :S

Anthea Crawford

This app does exactly what it promises to do. We have seen an increase in our international conversion rate and have had positive feedback form our overseas customers. There was a small issue due to problems with our theme. The Team at Shopad diagnosed and resolved the issue for us in no time. Would highly recommend.

AdventureBox.coo

Great team support highly recommended, the team over there helped me set everything up properly and all was a breeze thanks

Jollie Jewel

I am 98% satisfied with this app... Support (Anh and Logan) was great. They helped me install the app. The only thing I am not satisfied is that the currency reverts back to USD at the Checkout page but this is the policy of Shopify. And I cannot add a line on the Checkout page to remind clients about this unless I am a shopify plus member (again a Shopify issue). Anyway, thank you.