Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Selladott

Great app with automatic currency converter, and a sidebar for switching currency, and great help from support!

KurvyPeach

So far so great, customer service explained the questions i asked! recommend! This app automatically converts the currency for the customer.

HURLAXE

Smooth conversion and the support was on point! Only wish I have is the checkout price to be shown using customers currency instead on store's based one..

Babyine

The best currency app ever, really.
I tried all of these wanna be converters and they are bad... and they even cost more.

Gigatrendy.com

Good app. Very useful and handy. Easy integration into the shopify shop. Looks good at the site too. Very good.

TrendVeer

Coin is really good app it’ll hel me sell my product in different country’s and increase my sales. Really great

HUBnation

I love the customer care online approach you ease a great burden for the beginners thanks SHOP PAD!!

Deer & Cactus

Installed the app for us on our custom build website within hours, great app and great support team.

Exotic Cancer

Amazing service And a great app that works. 11/10. I needed the currency converter installed into my theme to match it and they did it for me perfectly

Danique Trinkets and Things

The app works fine. I was most impressed by the help I received from the Expert Install team, in particular Anh couldn't have been more helpful. As someone who is not as savvy as I would like to be Anh was a god send. Thank you.
Danique Bracelets