Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Alarmfriend

Fantastic app and service :) and plugin I can recommend

Intallura

Great customer service - helped me all the way through the process!

Lux Rejuvenate

Great app - makes currency conversion easy. Have a custom template so purchased the installation service. Very friendly, and Ahn Pham handled my order - was a complete success - quick and easy.

H Apparel Mx

Great service and app they installed it before the 24 hours plus fixed the countries I wanted in my site

Ozi Shades

Brilliant product and excellent service recommended to anyone. If you want to sell worldwide this is a must have product

Kittiesnest

Absolutely amazing app. I have just installed it and I can very much tell that it will be very useful. The ease of installation is one that shoots this approval up the roof.

Urban Accessories 2018

Best currency converter on the app store. Customer service is amazing, nothing less than 5 stars

Legitntrendy Com

Fast service, done the next business day. I would highly recommend there setup service! Thanks so much Review Coin!

Flgrnt

Quick and easy service. I paid for their installation service and it was done on the next business day and saved me a ton of hassle. Got an email right away once it was done. It fits nicely alongside my other items in my menu bar and everything works just as advertised. Thanks!

Sanaths Store

Great app, works very reliably with no hassle. Easy to use and very intuitive. Excellent customer service as well.