Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Mobile Bits

Alan was absolutely a fabulous help. I enjoyed talking to him and he solved all my probrems

John Kitt

Great currency converter app for my store.
The support team helped me in applying a snippet to increase the conversion time to almost instantly.

Very recommended.

Mosaic Shops

Great App! Great and superior service. I Highly recommend this App Highly!!

Thank you!!

Contour Closet

awesome customer service! And the app works great on my store for the price.

Desordre Boutique

The team were incredibly helpful. I paid for the extra installation which I highly recommend. They help troubleshoot and design template issues and it works seamlessly.

Stormsla

Pay the $20 for the white glove installation. I've used it on 12 different stores and they always format it properly and intuitively.

Ecofuel Ireland

Great app! The auto conversion in the background works better than having a standard type currency converter somewhere in your header.

Groomingbros

Great all around app and service. 100 percent satisfied!

Simplygreatness

Very awesome and useful. Would recommend!

Boominusa

Very Responsive, functional Currency Converter, a very critical addition for anyone running traffic to their store from different parts of the world.

The UI is easy to navigate, and for more advanced users I really appreciated the fact that Coin gives you some CSS for the currency selector that you (or your developer) can edit to match your store's brand & feel, making it seem like a native part of your website.

Love it!