Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Dog And Cat Party

Super-fast expert install, and great phone support with a quick question about a minor customization. A+++ ! Now my international customers will be even happier! I highly recommend this app. : )

Bishoprotarysupply

Amazing team to work with, super quick to help with any sort of issues (there aren't many)!

Galish

Love this app, works so smooth and never had a problem with it. We here at Galish approves!

The Tulip Cup

Great app! Super support team easy and quick to deal with

Deals Ops

Great app for auto-convert of currency in current rates based on customer's location. Also the currency selector allows override.

Qatar Mediterranean Trading

they tried to bill me 20$ to help me out with the installation , how rude is that ?

Lj Unlimited

The app works great and the customer service are excellent. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to sell in multiple countries.

Fabricoz

Great app. Very easy to install and use. Wish I could manually select exchange rates or atleast could add premium price for certain countries.

Try here www.fabricoz.com.au

Cheers,
Saif

Divination Tools

Just fantastic.

A great app with brilliant functionality; but what really blew me away was the tech team seamlessly coding the currency selector into my theme just a few hours after I paid the optional $20 for an 'expert install'.

I asked them for what I considered to be quite a difficult task (having the currency converter in a very specific place and fully transparent to fit with my design) and they took it in their stride delivering ahead of schedule.

Highly recommended to give your store the ability to appeal to an international audience.

DC
DivinationTools.com :: DeeChristopher.com

Happywifey1

Great app and great service! They helped us install Coin at our store www.happywifey.com, and it works well. Recommended!