Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Toho Store

I downloaded several different types of currency converter but I like this one the best because it was simple and clean.

Mythic Crafts

I tried various currency converter addons when I was having issues with Coin being compatible with BOLD's Product Options.. but nothing is as easy to install or effective as Coin! I ended up sticking with Coin and modifying Product Options myself to make it compatible (very simple fix!)

Sincos

Very good software...must have for Online business
My clothing website business www.sincos.com.au uses Coin By ShopPad and I recommend to use it

Cool Dog Trends

Thanks for helping me with the expert install. I had a crack at it myself but not being much of an HTML person I found it a bit confusing. So I was happy to pay the $20 for expert help. It was easily done and all set up within an hour. I asked them for a few extra currencies to be added which they did immediately. The support team are easy to deal with and helpful. It looks good on my shop, so I'm happy with it all. Thanks again.

Peachandpumpkins

Noah, Alan and the team at Coin, AND THIS APP are the best!!!

I've been looking for a conversion currency app for a while trying them out, and for best price I can safely say and guarantee Coin app is the way to go. The app itself is fast on currency conversion via IP addresses and I know because I watch my customers internationally on Hotjar, it's local and exactly what im looking for, and best price.

I paid for the expert support, and what I got is service and BEYOND, they installed the app, and addressed all my questions and concerns They've even done some custom coding to my cart which I am highly grateful for utilizing the app.

Thanks guys! From a stingy man running his small business trying to find the best value, you are up there!

Lurabotanics

Excellent customer service and looks amazing on my store!

Petsownus

Great App! The coin app has helped us reach a whole new market converting currencies and customers. Noah has been very helpful!

Conor2990

Very good app, easy to use and excellent support

Nine Nail

best value auto-currency switcher and looks just as good if not better. Very friendly cs team as well

Hydeandhare

We recieve a lot of sales from the USA and Australia so this was the perfect app for us in the UK. Beyond superb customer service from Annette, absolute star! Thanks so much, Hyde & Hare www.hydeandhare.com