Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Progress Jj Europe

Helpful and quick service, fixing specific issues I raised.

Thanks

Moda Bayo

A must have! very useful app it helps to increase conversion And the team are brilliant they are very helpful and speedy response.Thank you guys.. I would definitely recommend to a friend..

Popgallery3

Coin is life saver- 30% of our sales are international and Coin helped increase order totals by nearly 20%. Highly recommended!

Catifyco

Really nice app, and the white glove service works perfectly. Some smaller issues as mentioned in review below.

Kollectionk

It's easy to install it and works well. Cheaper than other similar apps. We're using Searchanise app and the app support Coin app for multi currencies.

Cons. We can't sort the currencies as we want. It doesn't show flags on Windows and Samsung devices.

Gear Gateway

I was recommended this app, and am glad to have installed it. Just what I needed. :)

Simplyyouhub

We decided to put a currency converter on our store to be prepared for international sales. Coin provided exactly what we were looking for, had easy-to-follow instructions to set it up. Because we wanted a few additional tweaks, we purchased their white glove service. They did the modifications according to our specifications and the work was done quickly. We are very happy.

Twenty3

Looked promising, but it kept converting my store prices to USD, even though I'm not there, and neither is my store's currency denominated in USD

Wanenow

excellent app for currency on Shopify

Quickgearshop

I love this App ! Great job guys!