Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Collection Earth

A must have if you're looking to sell your products internationally. Its also about $5 cheaper per month than all the other currency conversion apps

Nosnos

Great app! Does exactly what they say it will do. I ordered the white glove service (@$20 for a one-time install cost). I had a small request on the placement on the mobile view and they addressed it right away. The only reason I wouldn't give 5 stars is as soon as I ordered (& paid for) the white glove service, I promptly got an out-of-office message saying they couldn't do my install for another 4 days due to a holiday weekend. In retrospect, if I'd known about the delay, I would have opted for another app because I urgently needed the currency conversion on my website. Other than that, I've had a positive experience.
www.nos-nos.com

Fashionedge

Great Currency converter app. With a professional look and easy to access design, strongly recommend this to be the first choice. Also, their tech support provide a great service!

Nigro

Let me just say that, without this app I wouldn't be able to sell period. Thank you for going above and beyond.

Moda London

Great App, highly recommended.
Very easy to use.

Cockolate

Coin works well to convert currency, and the support team were great at helping set it up to match the theme of my site. Thanks!!!!!!

Teatudo

Great app and excellent support. Did the install myself, but it didn't look good enough and was tricky to get the selector in the right spot. Did the white glove service and the guys were great. They got it in the right spot and also styled the CSS to fit my theme. Recommended.

Shiai Tv

Great App. We tried many other currency converter that looks nice.
But most of them do not work correct when we use JPY(Japanese Yen) as store base currency.

This app work no problem and work well as we want.
There was some small issue when installing but customer support is also great and professional. They supported us totally. We are very satisfied in this app and want to recommend to you.

Collection Xix

love coin - installed it a little while ago and its great! was super easy to set up (their team did it for me!) and tested it abroad - works great!

So1985dahling

Love this app, it was a little fiddly to get the currency drop down in the right location (where I wanted it anyway) but it looks decent where it is for now. Fab app, great price!