Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Golden Genesis Uk

They have been wonderfully attentive and patient. Customer service is top notch, I look forward to sticking with them long term since they've made such a good first impression. My site now has an additional awesome feature and I'm grateful to them! Get this app, it's truly worth it!

Priscilla | Founder | Golden Genesis Boutique

Staavias

So far so good. I've only just installed this app and it's been great so far. Working exactly how I pictured it to work. Also customer service is superb!

United Supply Co

Great app works perfect and even better service!

Hebster Boutique

Very simple and straightforward app. Highly recommend!

Twoodie

Easy to use. Integrates beautifully with Shopify. Friendly and responsive customer service. Super impressed!

Shrimptoncouture Com

Excellent app - very happy since installing it. Although I didn't -the team at Coon did it for me - within hours of sending some questions it was up and running. Top notch app and customer service.

Hooksinker

These guys are the best!

I was having trouble installing a couple of the features that come with this app due to my own knowledge gap and without hesitation they popped into my store (with my permission of course) and installed everything I needed all within the same day! :)

Soleil New York

This is an excellent app! The customer support I received from Noah was outstanding!!! I am so pleased!!!!

Barberfresh

The customer service I received Inspired me to write this review. Not only was the installation a breeze, but they were able to customize and tailor it to my stores look and feel. I really feel valued as a customer. Thank you so much!

Boyfriend Candle

Awesome app and great customer service!