Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach customers globally

Doublejump

Get support from the team by helping me to set the app on the right place on my store. Thanks guys.

Wombats Books

I would use it again. Very helpful and fast at helping me to install the software.

Itzoo

We started to get orders from European buyers with 24hrs!

Sox Jox

Ryan & the Team at Coin are fantastic, the service they provided was 2nd to none, fast and responsive! I highly recommend adding "Coin" to your store!

Wrps Test

Runs perfekt after contact with there support. Great service!

Sarahs Sparkles Nails

Fantastic app! I'm a total novice, but found the instructions easy to follow, and the set up was easy.
The extra bit that shows you how to add an explanation about the conversions next to the checkout button was really useful too, and will avoid a lot of confusion for your visitors.
And to top it off, the support was great. I e-mailed them with a question, and Ryan got back to me super quickly, and was very helpful.
I would definitely recommend this app if you want a quick and easy currency converter.

*I was lucky enough to catch this on a promo and get it for free, but even if I hadn't, I would still be very pleased with it.

Just Riding Premium

A million thanks to the "The Crystal Healing Shop" who left a previous review as I copied his idea, although it isn't "exactly" what we would have wanted, ideally we would have wanted the drop down button to match up with our scheme, now that would have been perfect but alas it was beyond our development capabilities and so we went with your idea of the separate page with the explanation. I think its pretty awesome.. it also gives you the opportunity to explain about the checkout reverting back to base currency, so reduces repetitive emails.

Todryfor

I can't recommend this brilliant app enough! It works incredibly well, and is just what we needed for the website. We got in touch with the ShopPad team and they were so helpful - offering to style the currency selector to match our design. They did this straight away and it is now styled perfectly. We'll definitely be looking at ShopPad apps for other features we need!

Aggcoddler

After having tried to fiddle, code and do the multiple currency conversion myself I was nearly ready to jump out of the window as it was always incorrect somehow. Then the guys from COIN reached out and it has been GREAT! It was VERY easy to set up by myself. And what was also amazing was that they afterwards came to me and offered help to improve the design of the conversion button. All in all great app, easy handling and superb team behind it offering outstanding support!!

The Crystal Healing Shop

So good so far, I managed to wrap the currency html ok and then I read how to insert a currency drop down in the header of my site, The only thing is that the drop down looked odd and boring, one would hardly see it, so I created another way. On the menu in my header (which is set when you create a menu in Navigation) I did the following ... I first created a blank page called Currency Switcher (or any name you choose), then in the Show Html section of page content, I entered some text explaining how the currency switching worked and then entered the code

This code displays the currency drop down. Then I went back to my main navigation menu and created a link to the Currency Switcher page. Now my customers get to see a hyperlink within my usual sitewide navigation that links straight through a webpage that not only has an explanation of how the currency switcher works (currency displayed in local currency but checkout total in base currency etc) but also has the drop down. Much better way of doing it :-)