Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Poppys Crafts

brilliant, have had no problems at all, easy to install, and just what i needed for our shop. would highly reccommend

Happy Go Lucky Designs

Great app - so easy to install and works like a charm!

Amelia Loves

Easy to install & any requests I had regarding placement of the converter on my website/mobile app were dealt with really quickly. Has definitely helped me gain customers outside the euro zone!

Pentagoncrafts

Excellent app if you plan to sell across the planet.

The Corset Diet

Brilliant app, very simple to use. Highly effective and useful. Great customer care. Highly recommended!

The Little Link

Works like a dream. Easy to install. On my theme it was a little misaligned because of my code but the ShopPad team helped fixed it in a nifty! Thank you!

Spiritgirl

Minor set up issue which staff solved seamlessly. Great app, perfect service

M Arnephie Seychelles

Great and very important app for us. We had a minor problem and the staff quickly solved it for us without any problems. Definitely highly recommended.

Noniades

I liked it a lot and made me feel accompanied customer service team Coin. I also destecar quality application has not given me any trouble.

Glowlingo

GREAT App! Any questions or issues I had were quickly handled by Coin's amazing support staff :) The one additional feature I would love to see in the future is a way to preview your store's currency from other countries so that you can double check if the auto-geo locator is working. Otherwise Coin is easy to install, simple to handle, and very effective!

Thanks!