Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

The Little Link

Works like a dream. Easy to install. On my theme it was a little misaligned because of my code but the ShopPad team helped fixed it in a nifty! Thank you!

Spiritgirl

Minor set up issue which staff solved seamlessly. Great app, perfect service

M Arnephie Seychelles

Great and very important app for us. We had a minor problem and the staff quickly solved it for us without any problems. Definitely highly recommended.

Noniades

I liked it a lot and made me feel accompanied customer service team Coin. I also destecar quality application has not given me any trouble.

Glowlingo

GREAT App! Any questions or issues I had were quickly handled by Coin's amazing support staff :) The one additional feature I would love to see in the future is a way to preview your store's currency from other countries so that you can double check if the auto-geo locator is working. Otherwise Coin is easy to install, simple to handle, and very effective!

Thanks!

Wholesale Nkimode

Terrible experience with this app.

It says it integrates with your themes currency selector. This did not happen and ended up converting our prices twice resulting in our prices showing at 20% off normal price.

We have lost thousands in honouring these incorrect prices.

Avoid!

Yaletown Candles Ltd

Does exactly whats it is supposed to, easy to install, easier for my European clients to shop my site.

Sebodesigns

Works exactly as you'd like. Customer service was also fast and effective in following up on a few questions of mine.

Thanks!

Pursebox Ca

Great app! I was worried it would slow down the site, but it didn't at all. Also, the support is quick to reply to any questions, which is key. Very happy with it :)

Passion Moon Potions

This is a great app!
My customers seem to be happy being able to see products in their own currency!
Thank you!